All reviewssplit bathroomseparate showersleeping areashower roomfloor plansleeper sofawork spacenice hotelfront desk staffoatmealfree breakfastwaffle makerbreakfast bartwo queen bedspleasant staywould stay here againstayed one night
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Booked last minute for family emergency. Have stayed at Springhill Suites before but at a different location. Room was not very clean. Crumbs on sofa and used coffee pod still in coffee pot. Hair on bedding which wasn’t mine. Not impressed and would not come back due to the subpar cleanliness issue.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
tamcc655, Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. I want to apologize for the cleanliness of your room during your time with us. There's no excuse and I'll find out why we allowed that room to be rented to you. Once again thank you and I apologize for the room and hope you can give us another chance in the future

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We stopped in Tallahassee for a night splitting up a long road trip on I-10. We were greeted with friendly staff, and had a nice 3ed floor suite ready for us on arrival at 9:30 pm. The room divided into suite spaces: very spacious and well-designed.
The split bathroom and shower is a great idea, and all amenities were clean and operational.
The king sized bed was very comfortable, and we heard no noises on a Thursday night.
In the morning, we had the complementary breakfast, and the selections were presented well and there were healthy and traditional options.
All in all, a very good experience and excellent value. If I needed a place for an extended business stay, I would not hesitte to book at this Hotel. Good job, team.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
tamcc655, Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback concerning our staff and Hotel rooms. I'll be sharing this with my staff during tomorrow's huddle. Once again Thank you and come back and see us very soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Hotel does have recycling, just not marked. Have to leave recyclables separate for housekeeping. I have stayed at this hotel many times for extended stays. Friendly staff always helpful. Generally clean, some furniture starting to show a little wear and tear, but spacious rooms and mellow vibe kept me coming back. Recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
tamcc655, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Thank you for the feedback and I'll address the furniture concerns this week. We had a renovation last year but there a few more areas that need addressing very soon. Once again thank you and please come back to see us.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We stopped in Tallahassee for the night on our way to Talladega. We were a group of 6 on motor cycles. The front desk was great, so friendly and helpful. The best suggestion for dinner! The hotel is very nice, extremely clean. The property seemed to be new, maybe because it was so clean. The room was great, very modern. Awesome bed, and I loved the bathroom! We had a great breakfast in the a.m. and were on our way. Our stay was so enjoyable we decided to leave Talladega and go through Tallahassee to stop at the same hotel on our return. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and had a smile. And best of all, they gave us a great spot to park the bikes so they could keep an eye on them during the night. The experience was so good I will look for Springhill Suites for future hotel stops.

Room Tip: We had a different room both stays, each was very quiet, clean, great shape.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
tamcc655, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback on your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words on our staff and enjoyed meeting you before you left for the day. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

This hotel seems to be very nice, but a very noisy "family" above us, jumping and smashing off furniture, etc., and the front desk doesn't believe us, says the "family" is just having dinner... huh? They believe these lying people and not us. I'm here right now. They say they can't move our room because they are booked up, but at the same time said no one was in rooms next to us.....hmmmmm. I have been a Top Contributor for years and have never been treated like a liar before. We travel extensively and we will never stay at Springhill Suites again because of the way they treated us as if we were lying and believed the noisy people above.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
tamcc655, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience. I spoke to you this morning and will address this situation with my staff immediately. Once again Thank you and I'll follow up with you this week.