“Always a win..”

SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central
Ranked #14 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Spring Hill Suites is always a win. Whenever we travel, we check out Spring Hill Suites. Price is usually mid-range unless a holiday. Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Breakfast has a nice arrange of food and always two hot items and usually waffles to make. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. I like the idea of a sitting room, and the toilet w/sink in a separate room from the shower/tub w/sink. This hotel was just like all the other Spring Hill Suites that we stayed at. Would always recommend to others.

1  Thank LRC1957
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The future of the mid market hotel. Brand new. The energy in the lobby and at the front desk is like a 4 star in a large city downtown location. Sleek, modern, cheap, excellent service. Great job on the free breakfast. Decent location, easy in out, all within 10 minutes of FSU and downtown. rooms are clean and new, great beds, flat screen TV etc. I would not stay anywhere else in Tallahassee, particularly at the price we enjoyed (sub $100). not your father's motel. Welcome to the future for discerning, value conscious travelers.

2  Thank Simonrodia
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a road trip and I was beyond impressed. I usually don't expect much from a less luxurious, chain hotel and I was very surprised.
From the moment we walked in I felt very welcome and was blown away by the clean modern lobby. The front desk staff was cheerful and helpful.
We had a corner room on the 3rd floor. The bed sheets were clean and soft. The room was spacious and clean. There was a flat screen TV and a sitting area.
In the morning we got the free breakfast. Nothing to write home about but the dining area was well cared for and the food was hot - perfect before a long drive.
I would recommended this hotel to anyone!

1  Thank chapetx
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Carried my daughter to her Famu orientation and was able to visit my alma mater FSU this hotel isn't as far away as I thought having seen a new Residence Inn practically wedged between both schools off West Gains & Railroad ave .... But they had no rooms so back to this property 3 words come to mind clean, comfortable and quiet. I enjoyed my stay the breakfast was a nice plus although I only ate once and in room wifi a big plus.... Only complaints which really arent complaints was that a group of guest took over the pool area for 2 straight days almost as if they where having a reunion from morning till night and the thermostat in the gym was set way to cold almost froze in there had to cut my work out short.

Room Tip: They gave me a handicapped room, was wondering why, so don't know if my room had features that...
1  Thank jamaicakevkev
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great hotel, very clean and modern decor. Great helpful staff. A def favorite in the Tallahassee area.

1  Thank baharbor
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed an overnight at this hotel. Everything was spot on and in particular the reception/dining area.
An hotel that can be recommended with total confidence.

1  Thank freddiemon
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Ive been to Tallahassee several times over the past 3+ years because my daughter attends FSU. I have stayed in 5 different hotels. This hotel is awesome. Clean, friendly, comfortable, great location and a terrific value. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo