Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed 1 night
Pros:
1. Tucked away right off the interstate, so no interstate noise
2. Exterior very clean, parking lot brightly lighted
3. Front Desk clerk Donald went above and beyond to get us a great rate (Hotels.com ripped us off)
4. Dble bed room spacious, clean, nice decor, beds comfy,
5. High speed internet
6. Nice breakfast in the morning

Cons:
1. Cramped entry way if more than 5 people standing there.
2. Room hallway was very humid due to A/C was turned off and the window was open.
3. Walked into very hot roomdue to a/c was off. We checked in around 9 pm and it took the room till about 6 am to cool off. Therefore throughout the night we were hot, sticky. The high fan does not work well.
4. Internet could get a little spotty but had no major problems.
5. Carpeting in our room was stained and needed to be cleaned.
6. Found dirty facecloth hanging over shower (easy to miss I'm sure).
7. Cheap looking chrome plated tissue cover mounted on bathroom wall.
8. Area around the tub needs to be re-caulked, it looks as though water is behind the faux granite and is staining it.

Overall it was a good experience, but probably would not stay here again, due to the a/c.

Room Tip: This is a small property of 60 rooms, but I always try to get at the end of the hallway and away fro...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Needed an overnight stay for business. Check in was easy. Had room assigned and key ready. Room was nice. I could sleep on the bed. Tem minutes after check in Front Desk Staff called room to ensure everything was acceptable. Will Stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

we were there overnight on a college tour. the hotel was conveniently located. rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.
the breakfast which was included was also good. there was a very nice attendant there to help out.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I took a group of 61 people here to stay in 24 rooms and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. This hotel was close enough to downtown to be convenient but was still very reasonably priced. The staff was fantastic to work with, too. They were completely prepared for us upon arrival and made check-in a breeze for our large group. Our rooms were very clean, up to date, comfortable, and spacious. The staff even handled the complimentary hot breakfast for our large group very efficiently. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Tallahassee!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Spent one night while enroute to beach. The hotel has easy access from I10. The young man who checked us in was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little worn in places but overal it was fine. The bed was comfortable. The walls were thin and you could hear every word our neighbors where saying. We checked in late and checked out early. It served my purpose for one night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Wow, this was a grand stop for the night. A few feet from the interstate makes for a quick getaway in the morning and near loads of restaurants makes for easy dinner pickings. The breakfast was good, but the lady there was "Out of this World". So pleasant and helpful I could have hugged her on the way out. We will definitely return to this place if in the area.

Room Tip: Only one night here, but we were in three rooms and they were all great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel is a great stopover if you're stopping in Tallahassee for a night. It is clean, up to date, and near restaurants. One of the best locations that is out of the center of the city and a stones throw from Interstate 10. Ask the front desk for restaurant recommendations. They hit a homerun for us.

Room Tip: All rooms are great regardless of location.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dolphin913
Travelers also viewed these Tallahassee hotels
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10
Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL

Address: 3096 N Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32303-2818
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Price Range: $91 - $296 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.