Stayed 1 night
1. Tucked away right off the interstate, so no interstate noise
2. Exterior very clean, parking lot brightly lighted
3. Front Desk clerk Donald went above and beyond to get us a great rate (Hotels.com ripped us off)
4. Dble bed room spacious, clean, nice decor, beds comfy,
5. High speed internet
6. Nice breakfast in the morning
1. Cramped entry way if more than 5 people standing there.
2. Room hallway was very humid due to A/C was turned off and the window was open.
3. Walked into very hot roomdue to a/c was off. We checked in around 9 pm and it took the room till about 6 am to cool off. Therefore throughout the night we were hot, sticky. The high fan does not work well.
4. Internet could get a little spotty but had no major problems.
5. Carpeting in our room was stained and needed to be cleaned.
6. Found dirty facecloth hanging over shower (easy to miss I'm sure).
7. Cheap looking chrome plated tissue cover mounted on bathroom wall.
8. Area around the tub needs to be re-caulked, it looks as though water is behind the faux granite and is staining it.
Overall it was a good experience, but probably would not stay here again, due to the a/c.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.