$337
$329
$299
Homewood
$199
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$359
$180
Staybridge.com
$249
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$261
$255
$599
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswxyz barbliss productsrooms are modernmonroe streetsink areacivic centerlate checkbed was comfortablebusiness tripstaff was friendlyhipnoiselobbyfsupetcampusdesk
Reviewed August 2, 2017

The room was very comfortable and clean. I loved all the desk space and the view of the chapel across the street was beautiful. Best thing about this hotel? The rescue dog at the front counter- made me happy to be a guest. Brilliant idea! We will return to this location again and with the pooch's bag packed : )

Room Tip: Perhaps for the restless sleeper, ask for a room facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank jbaker192016
Management response:Responded August 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know how much you liked your guest room and our dog adoption program. We want your stay with us to feel like home and be as comfortable as possible. We appreciate your kind review and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Economical but sleek and fun. I love this hotel. Will do my best to stay here when I return. There is a pool table in the lobby and we got to play a bit before we left. Showers and beds are fantastic. It achieves that cool "city loft" feel. My family was impressed! I loved the price! There is food service downstairs. There is a limited menu that they will prepare for you. I do not know if it gets delivered to the room-I believe you have to come get it. Hot Breakfast options available for purchase. There is also a market with various food times of purchase. Shortly after we got to the room, we got a call from the front desk asking if our room was to our liking. Very classy!! Front desk people very well trained and very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Amyx2
Management response:Responded August 8, 2017

We are delighted you had an excellent stay. Thank you for the fantastic review! We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

First time visit to Tallahassee for me. This hotel is great location for easy walk to historic state capital and history museum
Friendly staff, lobby had a current and modern design that felt very welcoming.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

A very comfortable hotel with great services. We have been travelling for 7 weeks across the USA and UK, and this is the first Hotel that met a travellers needs, and all in one location.
It had a fridge (which we have found to be an absolute rarity) tea and coffee (pod)facilities, good/comfortable king size bed, desk, room for luggage without jumping over it or each other to get around the room, a pool, gym, parking (at a cost), a small cafe and bar and self service prepackaged meals and most importantly a coin operated self service laundry to do ones washing! There is also a complimentary morning and evening shuttle service to help you get you around the the city centre.
The staff and the service provided was found to be prompt and very customer oriented.
The only thing I can fault is that the air conditioners in the rooms had recently been cleaned and there was a smell that wouldn't budge. It was tolerable, but it would have been better without it. In saying that the staff were responsive in giving the room a spray with deodoriser upon request.
Furthermore, and Although it's not something I support it is also pet friendly facility. Pets are permitted to stay on the 2nd and 3rd floors.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We made it past the panhandler in the parking lot and to the lobby. It was so loud and noisy that it was impossible to even speak with the desk clerk. Two wanna-be musicians were make loud noise that only faintly resembled singing. We could not stay in the lobby for drinks because the noise was unbearable. We ate elsewhere and returned about 9:30. We could not get to sleep until 1:30 because of other guests partying on our sixth floor room. We could not darken the room because the window coverings would not come down far enough to block out the city lights. We ended up with about four and a half hours sleep. If you want to relive your college experience of sleeping in dorm room like accommodations with people partying all night, stay here. If you want a soothing environment and a good nights sleep, look elsewhere. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone over 21 years of age

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank 159peterdowling
CarrieDMgr, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that you did not have a great experience. We do not condone noise from guests to disrupt the stay for others. I will ensure that the window shades are checked and passed onto the maintenance team when there are issues with them. Music in the lobby is something that many Aloft hotels have for entertainment and I apologize that our performers were not to your liking. Thank you again for the feedback and allowing us the opportunity to constantly make improvements.

Hospitably,