Aloft Tallahassee Downtown
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$74
  • Restaurant
$95
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$117
$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$119
$105
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$119
$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$52
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$87
$84
BestWestern.com
All reviewswxyz barbliss productsrooms are modernmonroe streetsink areacivic centerlocation was perfectlate checkfsu campusbed was comfortablebusiness triphipnoiselobbypetdeskmattress
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Room was efficient and okay since I was in it by myself, but would not stay if others were going to be in the room with me. Bathroom space was not well lit and would get crowded with 2 or more people. Plus side is that it is one of the few hotels that have enough outlets for connectivity. I had plenty of places to plug in all my electronics. Room was quiet, breakfast was not many options and fairly expensive for what was offered.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
AloftTallyStar, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear Susan S,

One of the great things about Aloft Hotel's is that we are very computer friendly. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I just stayed there and honestly, I don't understand how in the world they are rated higher than a two...maybe a 2 1/2 if you get a really clean room.

If someone "referred" you to stay here...then maybe you should take a close look at how you're treating this person...probably not so good.

Definitely "dorm style" room...none of the "niceties" that a hotel would have, gray walls, gray carpet, no pictures. No closets, no drawers, no covering to hide sink pipes. No table.. but shelfs & a chair. Had shelving & curtain for clothes.

Cheap rough towels (and only bare minimum), cheap toilet paper, bar of soap not replaced daily. Shared shampoo & wash dispenser...anybody could put something in them.
Roll-up blinds/shades did not keep out the light at night and the noise very loud. Motorcycles and sirens going all night long.

Guess owners were thinking if you slap a flat-screen tv on the wall and get a bowl sink it makes up for the "cheapness"???

Housekeeping needs improved...2nd night only towels replaced...no vacuuming, I replaced toiletpaper myself, coffeepot not cleaned, counter not wiped, paper on floor.
I would definitely recommend to someone I dislike.

FYI....girls at front desk were incredibly nice, friendly and knowledgeable.

Room Tip: No tips here....Unless you're a student you should probably look elsewhere.
1  Thank HonestReviewOne

Dear lovetheempress,

Thank you for sharing that my staff at the desk was helpful. I am sorry you did not like our hotel layout. We are different, and try to meet everyone's needs. Please try our sister brand Four Points.

Thanks Patsy!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had a very enjoyable stay. Was referred by a few people and glad that I decided to give it a try. Great that the hotel is pet friendly, and provided a bed and treats for my pooch. Not sure if it was just luck, but the other guests' pets were very well behaved too...didn't hear any barking or see any "accidents" on the property. The staff was wonderful. They provided directions and restaurant suggestions, and answered our questions at any time of the day. Was also able to use the hotel shuttle to visit a few places nearby. The room was very comfortable and neat. Yes, a bit trendy, but that's there thing, so I went with it. :-) Appreciated that we were rewarded for being GREEN...the hotel provides a voucher for each night that you don't request new linens. Pretty cool. Food at the xyz was very tasty. My only suggestions for improvement: the gym equipment iPod connections need to be repaired; wish there was a complimentary continental breakfast, not just free coffee and tea; the $5 nightly parking fee is annoying but not the end of the world. I definitely plan to return this summer. I loved it.

Room Tip: Request a "pool-facing" room so you avoid the noise on the street side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EmOhCee

Dear EmOhCee,

I love our hotel too!

Thanks !

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have stayed at the Aloft Tallahassee several times while visiting FSU and every stay has been outstanding. The location is ideal, walking distance to downtown as well as the stadium. The staff is always helpful and pleasant,and the lobby and bar area is a great place to relax and hang out. I recommend this property to everyone I know travelling to Tallahassee and will continue to stay there every time I visit!

Room Tip: rooms on the inside allow for less street noise
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank shellybf
AloftTallyStar, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Shelby :)

The Aloft Hotel is my favorite place in Tallahassee too! Thank you so much Shelby. My team and I really appreciate you writing about your experience at the Aloft Hotel Downtown. See you soon!

patsy.pagan@alofthotels.com

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Aloft Hotel, a Starwood Brand Hotel that I stay while on business in Downtown, Tallahassee, Florida offers great hospitality. Their front desk staff is empowered to make decissions and offer the guest exceptional service. Their bar service with food and drinks is superb. Mangement is in the lobby each morning meeting and greeting guests making sure their night's stay was as expected.
I have continued to stay here for the last six months. if you like collecting extra points for each day,
of your stay sign up for their go-green program you get either $5 cash coupon to spend at thier lobby
shop or you get the equivalent in points.

Room Tip: Prefer the inner rooms facing the parking lot and pool. Less road noise.
1  Thank britobagh
AloftTallyStar, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Britobagh,

I really appreciate you noticing the hard work my team puts into service at the Aloft Hotel. We work great as a team and love to hear feedback from guest like you! We wait for your return and again, many thanks!

patsy.pagan@alofthotels.com