“Exactly what you would expect from an Aloft”

Aloft Tallahassee Downtown
Ranked #14 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Richmond, Virginia
“Exactly what you would expect from an Aloft”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the Aloft for a business trip in March 2013. This is exactly what I expect from an Aloft. Clean, vibrant, great friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. The room was clean and neat. The staff here was especially friendly even running into to the parking lot to make sure I got corrected directions to where I was headed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AloftTallyStar, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Orlickg,

I am proud to have a staff that is friendly and wants to ensure you get to your destination the correct rout. We are very pleased to serve you!

Come back soon!

Patsy Pagan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Reviewed March 13, 2013

From the first moment I walked into the Aloft I was relaxed. Our room has always been fresh and clean. The lounge has great food, and ambience. The staff are all friendly,even the lady helping with our coffee and breakfast. The location is perfect , close to everything. No noise ever! I rush to book my trips at Aloft as soon as I find out my travel dates, because they book up quickly!! Can't say enough about this place!!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Alten10,

Friendly, Fresh and Clean are great comments about your stay! Thank you so much and please book as soon as you can:)

Valrico, Florida
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The rooms @ Aloft are beautiful euro style. Sleek, clean, & I loved the go green option! The room was large & efficient. I loved the fireplace in the lobby! The ladies from the conference that I attended stayed at the hotel where the conference was & they all complained that the rooms were too small. They wished that they had stayed @ Aloft!

Room Tip: If you go green don't forget to ask for extra paper:)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Emma R,

Sleek, Clean, fireplace, what else can you ask for and receive! We are happy you stayed with us for your conference and hope to see your girl friends join you here next year :)

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've traveled to tally 5 times in the first two months of this year for business, and the vibrant culture of the staff kept me entertained every day. The rooms are modern, yet the bed is very comfortable. The internet was very reliable in each room I stayed, as well as the lobby. The bartenders were all very down to earth, and entertaining. I now know everyone by name, and I will continue to chose this hotel above all the others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AloftTallyStar, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Ben,

I will share your great comments with the team at W xyz Bar. We appreciate your loyalty to Starwood and the Aloft Brand. Please share you stay experiences with your friends and family. We would love them to visit us too!

Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My family was in town last minute for a function at FSU. I can't say enough about how Andre and his team went above and beyond in assisting us with our accommodations!!!! The hotel is beautiful and exactly as described; modern, clean, trendy, upscale, and with excellent staff attention to detail. It's not an environment designed for mass appeal, but it's not intended to be. If you do your research you will find everything represented accurately and if you chose to stay at Aloft, don't complain that it's not the "Holiday Inn" experience...just saying. Beautiful pool and sunning area to take advantage of in the warmer months. Convenient walking access to all of downtown. We will definitely be back. Oh yeah, one last thing...GO NOLES!!! :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Matt O
Dear Matt O,

First, yes GO NOLES! Second, Andre and the team thank you for sharing your experience here at the Aloft Hotel Downtown Tally! We take pride in our service and only want one thing from you, COME BACK SOON!

Oceanside, California
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I checked in quite late and the host in the lobby made me feel like I had got there just in time. The lobby was bright and fun, and the music was just what I needed to have a little pick me up after the drive I had. I also ate at the bar, where the bartender was friendly and personable. The room was just as I had imagined giving the theme. Reminded me of some of the best modern hotels I have stayed in in Europe.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Alyssastones,

I have a FUN time everyday I come to work! I am so happy you all had the chance to stay with us and the music but a pep in your step! Come back soon and share the good word!

Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were in town and decided to try. The description of the property is spot on. Funky and modern it sure is!. Had a nice room with comfy bed. Check in, bar, lounge, pool tables, and breakfast area all in one open large space. The two nights we were staying, there was a vendor selling jewelry in the wide open space...just different from the hotels in the past. Beware they do allow dogs, and not just on a specified floor.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't have a dog down the hall.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank 2105stacy
Dear 2105Stacy,

Funky yes and FUN! We apprecaite you staying at the Aloft Hotel Downtown. Thank you so much and we will see you soon!

At your service,