WINNER WONDERLAND

and 1 more site!
WoodSpring Suites Tallahassee East
Ranked #35 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Tallahassee, Florida
“Really Nice Place to Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have been here for quite a while. I am retired from the State of Florida and am undergoing medical treatments. This has been a great environment for me to be in. The people here actually care about their guest, the hotel and that it is operated correctly. There have been times when I havent felt well and hadnt been seen in a couple of days. Robin the main manager called to check on me. I thought that was really nice. The staff is really wonderful. When I have issues with my room I call and shortly its taken care of. Sometimes as with any place there is noise or issues, but I just call and its taken care of. A young lady named Vashay cleans my room and she does a great job. The maintence man is very nice and is always working. The front desk has a new lady (Jaqueline)? she is doing a great job. Robin has been here forever and I dont get to see her as often as she goes between hotels but she makes sure things are going right. Things arent always perfect but for me this has been a great place for me to be. I would recommend it for anyone who doesnt want to pay ridiculous prices and just needs a place to stay.

Room Tip: They have a couple different styles of rooms. The bottom floor is non smoking
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank SheraB1
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Tallahassee East, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Value Place Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Rogers, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed in this hotel. The first one was about a year ago and it was better that time than this. The rooms are spartan, but this is to be expected at the price. Here is the down side. Rules, they have lots of rules. You only get one set of towels for the whole week, unless you want to pay extra. We had a slow bathtub drain which we reported, on the second day but was not fixed during the week. The worst part of the stay was the noise. I was awakened on several occasions by noise in other rooms and one night by a guy in the parking lot at 2 am screaming about his key!

The office (front desk) is only open 9 am to 5 pm, if you are working away from the hotel as we were you can never see anyone in the front office. Oh, yes, you also have to put down a damage deposit. Maybe that is because of the noisy clientele!

It is a cheap room for a week, but be prepared to make some trade offs.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Value Place Management
Tampa, FL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

The appliances are kind of cheap, and the microwave doesn't really work very well. If you run into issues like keys expiring early, they won't apologize. The front desk was kind of a headache to work with, so I hope for your sake you don't have any problems. However, the night crew was pretty cool. They were fun to talk to, so if you have to talk to anyone I hope it's after hours. lol

FYI - a month is only 28 days, which is the shortest time that they could get away with a "monthly rate." That annoyed me. Their internet is SO SLOW. You can't load videos online, and they still make you pay $20/mo for it. Ridiculous.

The 3rd and 4th floors are smoking rooms, but they also have non-smoking rooms on the 3rd floor. If that matters to you, be really clear when you book that you won't stay there if they put you on the 3rd floor.

Overall, this stay was really unimpressive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank scbribble
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Tallahassee East, responded to this review, August 25, 2011

Value Place Management Team
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2011

Great people! Great price! I am defiantly staying again on my visits to tallahassee! The beds are a bit hard, but my boyfriend loved it, he likes firm beds! Other than that u get what u pay for, value

• Stayed January 2011
Bethany Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

We were very happy with the price, the cleanliness, the location and the front office staff (Arlinda and Robin) were awesome! We did have some problems in the first 3 nights with loud disruptive people and after speaking with front desk they resolved this problem right away and made our nights sleeping there very pleasant! YOU NEED TO KEEP ARLINDA, SHE IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL YOUNG LADY AND A BENEFIT TO YOUR HOTEL! We would of left after the third night if she was not so willing to help out with the loud noise at night time....Also Robin was very helpful and an asset to your hotel! Thank you for a GREAT 2 weeks in Tallahassee, Florida for the holidays!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business