“Good food, good service”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #63 of 831 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I have tried several different Hibachi dishes as well as their Sashimi. Very good food and service. Good family atmosphere, great location and ample parking

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my favorite sushi place when I lived nearby. The quality is great, and the service is usually fantastic as well.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Forced to abandon my neighborhood sushi restaurant, Kitcho, due to a dead rat under my table which caused the restaurant no concern, I had to search for a new sushi restaurant. Sakura is it. We were there on a Saturday night and got good sushi as well as good service. Love their spicy tuna combo.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Sakura offers a variety of Japanese foods, all of them delicious. I have been there many times and I'm always pleased and satisfied. The ambiance is serene and the service is excellent. It is a great place for a dish that suits your mood of the day. The sushi is fresh and the cooked dishes are done perfectly. I'm never disappointed at Sakura.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My visit to tallahassee left me thinking it was a food wasteland but Sakura redeemed my opinion. The food was exceptional, an beautifully presented. I had a sham roll and a dragon roll and both were excellent. The service was good. The prices were not bad considering the food quality. We were in a large group and got our own room which was nice.