“Steak N Shake Whole Lotta Yum1”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #236 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great, consistently good food, for an excellent price! The burgers -cooked to order- and skinny fries, what more could you ask for? Oh okay, maybe one of their delicious milkshakes (AND you can get those half price between 2 and 4 p.m. AND a.m.)! Servers are excellent and I repeat the prices cannot be beat for fresh and tasty!

There are newer reviews for Steak 'n Shake

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I like the burgers, fries and shakes here. The price was right, the burgers are tasty. They have a skinny fries (we call them shoestrings) that when served up hot are very tasty. Once in a while I like a traditional burger with the works, shoestrings, and a chocolate malt, this location is the place to go. The service was ok.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Please forgive me for this post, but, one of my old favorites, (from the late 1960's), is thriving in Tallahassee. At an I10 on/off ramp it is packed daily. Why? The food is very good, the service is terrific and the prices are unbelievably inexpensive. Between 2:00 and 4:00 each and everyday, it is a steal! With a heart condition, I am not a a frequent customer, but, as a hospitality industry "expert" I appreciate what they do and how they do it. "In Sight, Must Be Right". Seriously! Takhomasak.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We often stop at Steak and Shake when we are traveling east since they don't have any locations in our home state. We stopped here on the way to Orlando and on the way back home, and both times were great. I read that other people have had some service problems, but we didn't. The food was great, the wait was short, and the price was right. For all six of us, it was only about $45 including several shakes. It was a great stop in that we could eat well and quickly.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My family is done with steak n shake. We have have given you guys multiple chances and you keep letting us down. The food is good but the service is bad. I don't normally write bad reviews like this but the time we wait for food at SnS is unacceptable. Our recent visit to your restaurant kept us off the road for over an hour. This shouldn't happen with a burger joint with a drive-through. I'm sorry, but we're done with Steak N Shake.