“Tremendous Sausage”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tremendous Sausage”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent sausage products. We have enjoyed the breakfast, smoked and Italian. Had great experience.

Visited February 2014

Georgia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great little country store”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been here 5 times now I believe. It's a nice ride on the motorcycle. Very scenic roads. The store itself is an older country store. Not much else to say about it. They have a few older picnic tables outside and that's all the seating besides rocking chairs on the front porch. The sausage dogs are great. The lunch combo is $5.25 for a 6", chips and a drink so it's very reasonable. If you're out that way it's worth stopping. I haven't had anything but the sausage so I can't comment on the other meats although it looks good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rebus20
Lake Mary, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Blast From The Past!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This awesome little country store nestled in the northern reaches of Florida is a portal into the past. For those of you that remember Sam Druckers general store from the old TV show Petticote Junction, you'll have a perfect picture of this little country jem. Producing their own sausage and smoked meats (samples available to all) on site along with hand ground grits and canned goodies just like those from Grandma's pantry. The staff here is more than accomodating and treat everyone with that neighborly country charm. Bradley's is a must see and wll worth your time to stop in. Grab a snack and sit in one of the rockers on the front porch and watch the world go by as you relax.

Visited February 2013
Destin, FL
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Awesome contry store with GREAT sausage”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We pulled up about 12:20pm with no cars out front. My buddy asked if it was a sign to not eat there. We went in and started looking around. The smell coming from the kitchen was great and people started coming in and just about filled the place. They all were ordering sausage lunches, so we do what the locals do and get a foot long hot smoked dog with "Bird Sauce". OMG, we'll be back SOON. I've been looking for country cured (un-sliced) bacon, yes they have it, goody, goody. If you are anywhere nearby, go to this store - unless yur a city slicker.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank ruzac
Jacksonville, Florida
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 390 helpful votes
“The Sausage of my Youth!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I hadn't been to Bradley's in years. A step back in time. My wife and I loaded up on sausage and meats to take back to Jacksonville with us. Best sausage and smoked pork chops in the south. If you haven't been here go. We met a former colleague of ours who is retired but was helping the owners out. What a treat to see Patsy again.

1 Thank nole38