“Fantastic Food”

Ranked #11 of 853 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille of Tallahassee featuring good food, good times and all the flavors of New Orleans! Located close to the Florida State University campus. Harry's offers the perfect setting for lunch, happy hour or dinner, as well as a great pre-game destination before watching your favorite FSU team!
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We come here often and have never had a bad experience. Sign up online and they send $10 coupons frequently thru mail. Étouffée, crab cakes, true Cajun, even grilled chicken. Husband and I have loved it all. Fun with our kids or as couple. Love atmosphere and great service!

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Delicious seafood and nice drinks. Service is slow but friendly. Parking in lot for this is downtown Tally. Fried green tomatoes were good but the cole slaw was amazing.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We always feel relaxed here and the food is good. The menu changed a few years back and not for the better but we still like it and will keep coming as long as there are no more changes

2  Thank fireman452
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We arrived early, around 5 for dinner and had a short wait still. The food was really good and the atmosphere was great. They had 2 for 1 drinks also. I will be back.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was really looking forward to a special birthday dinner with my husband and daughter. Out of all the fine restaurants we have in Tallahassee, I decided upon Harry's. At the conclusion of the evening I was sure sorry I did. Even though it was early on a Thursday night, we had to wait to be seated. I never mind about that since it gives me an opportunity to sit at the bar and have a drink before being seated. We waited quite awhile because we requested a booth or table with a view. However, we were seated at a booth three feet from the bar -- one that was vacant the entire time we were there. Next, the waiter took his sweet time bringing us menus, seemed to dislike it that we had already ordered drinks, and proceeded to flirt with my daughter and I and ignore my husband -- a big mistake. We ordered appetizers, which came after about 30 minutes but with no plates or silverware. The waiter was much more interested in another party of girls a few tables away and did not check on us again until after the food arrived. My food was fine, but my husband's was cold. Overall, I would say the evening at Harry's was a bust. However, I give them a "poor" rating instead of "terrible" because the manager was gracious enough to admit the poor service and offer $50 worth of signed cards for future food or drinks. Not sure if I can drag my husband there, but I may go with a girlfriend or two. I always give my local places a second chance.