“Great crab cakes”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #5 of 801 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille of Tallahassee featuring good food, good times and all the flavors of New Orleans! Located close to the Florida State University campus. Harry's offers the perfect setting for lunch, happy hour or dinner, as well as a great pre-game destination before watching your favorite FSU team!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great crab cakes”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I took my wife here for her birthday, they don't take reservation. But the wait wasn't that long for us. The complimentary bread with herb butter spead was delicious. Crab cakes for a appetizer was a great choice. I order a cajun steak for my main course I was not pleased with the steak it was not seansoned, so I just asked for some A1. My friend order the Red Beans and rice with cajun sausage she was very pleased, it was a big dish. My wife ordered Shrimp Scampi she said it was amazing.

Visited August 2013

The Woodlands, Texas
“Awsome Food Good Price”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We visited the state capital and someone who worked there recommended the place. We were a party of 7. The service was good and the food was awsome. Even the kids meal was good and a big portion. We arrived on time during happy hour they had 2 for 1 specials. My husband was happy. The seafood gumbo was great so was the grilled flounder. We will definatly come back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank thelma s
“Dinner spot for business meeting”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We decided to try this place given the proximity to our hotel & recommendation of a friend. It wasn't too busy when we arrived. We started at the bar and they had a good selection of beers on tap. Service at the bar was fast. We shared two appetizers - calamari & voodoo shrimp (both were good). I tried a signature dish - the crab crusted redfish. It was very good and a nice size portion. They had now problem switching out the sides for me. The others all had different entrees and everyone seemed to enjoy it. This was something different for us and we enjoyed it. Prices weren't bad either and menu had good variety.

Visited July 2013
Thomasville, Georgia
“Disappointed this time”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The food is usually good but not this time. My rice was not done. I had the red beans and rice for a side dish. I will not order this again. My eggplant and crab appetizer was good. Looks like the portion was smaller this time. The trout I ordered was just OK. I'll try something else the next time.

• Visited July 2013
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Bit overpriced”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is must try apparently. Was ok I thought but nothing special

But I've nothing to compare to in Tallahassee so don't know

Had red blackened fish and what can only be called a spoon of savoury rice, hubby had New Orleans rib eye steak, which he said was very nice - crab wraps to start were fab though.

Good margaritas and service so good points there. Nice patio to eat or drink at

Visited June 2013