“Chile Rellenos My Way!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am a huge fan of chili rellenos and I try them at every Mexican restuarant I have never been too. I recently enjoyed the cheese chilie rellenos for lunch with a friend and I say thumbs up! Good Food.... Good Service..... Nice atmosphere!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We ate here tonight and were impressed. The prices were reasonable and the food good. My husband ordered the Seafood Salad & we were both amazed at how much fish was in it--shrimp and imitation crab, as mentioned in the menu, but also scallops. He was in heaven.

But what really surprised us was how quickly the food arrived at our table, so seeing mention of slow service in one review amazed me. Why, we hadn't even finished our chips, whereas at most Mexican food restaurants we finish the last chips when the food arrives. I kept an eye on other tables & that seemed to be the trend. How they do that, i don't know, as the food didn't indicate it was just reheated.

ANYway, we really liked it, as well as the fact the glasses of tea & soft drinks were big ones. Good chips & a salsa i really liked, although my husband thought it could use more heat.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I'd pretty much given up on finding decent Mexican food in Tallahassee. There's plenty of bars that masquerade as restaurants, but I've been served spoiled food too often at those places, and even at their best, the food is still just ok.

So I tried Peppers, because I've enjoyed the one in Gainesville. It's delicious. Tons of food, too, I stuffed myself and took a whole other meal home in a box. Service was a little slow, seeing as it wasn't a busy night, but only a little.

1  Thank sforron
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Service was fast and courteous and the food was fabulous. This is our new go to Mexican restaurant! Portions were very generous and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

No matter how busy this place gets, the service is always fast and courteous, and the five minutes that you might be waiting on your meal you have freshly made salsa and hot chips to enjoy. Food prices are plenty reasonable, great drink specials during happy hour, 99 cent tacos on Saturday, and the occasional Mariachi band on some week nights. Definitely one of the better Mexican restaurants in Tallahassee. My recommendation: the beef or chicken taco salad.