We decided to try this former assisted living facility, but find it was a chore. It's a couple of blocks off Capital Circle and unlike other hotels in the area, does not feature a 100 foot sign giving it's location.
The lobby features a full bar and the pours are generous. The staff is generally helpful.
The rooms are small, but priced right. The linens are worn, but clean. The bathroom is modern and clean. The selection of channels on TV was the best we've seen in Tallahassee. There are no fridges in the rooms. However, the rooms are very quiet.
Overall, if you are just using this room to sleep for a night, it's a worthwhile investment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Honest, uncomplicated, comfort. Brand new contemporary designed hotel offering free wi-fi, restaurant & bar, interior corridor, outdoor pool, LCD TVs and room service. Stay with us to experience our service culture!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your MainStay Suites Tallahassee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Tallahassee North Hotel Tallahassee
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tallahassee North
- Tallahassee Sheraton
- Tallahassee Four Points