“Good consistent food”
Review of Cafe Ragazzi

Cafe Ragazzi
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Surfside
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Italian Cuisine restaurant with exceptional service for over 15 years in Surfside, Owned by World renowned singer Ricardo Montaner with his wife Marlene Montaner
Portugal
“Good consistent food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Stayed locally for a few days and this restaurants food by far the best in the area
Tried a couple of the "poser" eateries in Bal Harbour precinct not a touch on this place food is fresh , good varied menu , good wine list would definitely return
Only downside is that you will wait if busy , but a small penalty to pay for quality

RagazziCafe, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Ragazzi, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for coming to Cafe Ragazzi, we will make our best to provide the fastest and most delicious service possible, please come back soon...

Miami
“Home Run at Ragazzi !”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I started going to Ragazzi in 1996 when it was a bit of a corner slice of a building. Nowadays, it's more a full-fledged restaurant. It has been five years since I'd been back and I'm glad I returned. My companion and I started out with the mussels and broth. I had the red and she had the white-both were superb. My entrée was a Penne Puttanesca and one of the best I ever sampled- rather, devoured. My companion's lasagna was creamy but firm and filled with a light meaty flavor and pleasing "mouth-feel."

The one drawback was that the wine by glass selection was too limited. Hopefully, they'll change that.

• Visited January 2014
We are working to increase our range of wine selection, we are glad that you enjoyed your experience and hope you will return some time soon
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great vibe, high prices”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was a busy Italian restaurant in Surfside! What I enjoyed was they offered us a drink while we waited outside! When inside the ambiance is really nice, you can tell they cater to an upscale crowd. The pizza for the kids was incredibly cheesy, but my husband's pesto pasta was amazing!!! Like super amazing! We would have gone back for that!

• Visited December 2013
We enjoyed having you with us, we will try our best to provide you with top services and excellent quality...
Miami Beach, Florida
“best service and food in Miami”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

friendly neighborhood italian eatery with incredible food and excellent service. servers seemed to anticipate your needs and act. the maitre'd was incredibly friendly and went out of his way to accomodate us inspite of having a very full restaurant. He gave a free glass of wine to all four while we waited for a table. food is delicious. we went there twice in 3 days.

• Visited December 2013
Thank you for sharing your opinion and the review, we appreciate you letting us provide our best to satisfy your needs, please do come back, we will be waiting for you...
“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Everytime I come to Miami beach, I need to go for dinner.... Service is great, food is awesome and always fresh! You will want to go back!