“Excellent hotel in an excellent place”

Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Surfside
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very affordable. Very nice rooms with a kitchen. A feet distance from the beach and Ball Harbour Mall. Parking for free. Free Internet. Late checkout without taxes (if rooms available). Nice and charming pool. If you want a beautiful Hotel in a quiet place, that's the one.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank pozzobon

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I recommend this Hotel if you are looking for a perfect location, nice staff, cleanest and with everything you need . Contact Vanessa, she is very friendly. You will be able to walk to the beach, the best shopping mall, restaurants and more. Lovely Place to stay with the family...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank EduardoBucci
Reviewed September 14, 2012

It was my second time this year at the hotel, and this time with my wife and my dear mother-in-law. I stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment, what was perfect when we are talking about my mother-in-law. =)
The hotel is getting better day after day, with a perfect service, perfect cleaning and perfect people!
I hope back again soon.
Thank you very much!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank CSRafael
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed here six nights with my wife, two daughters and 1 friend of them. My room was a suite with 2 bedrooms that had two beds and a sofa and was very confortable for us.There is a kitchen with all you need since there is no restaurant inside the hotel.There are 2 tvs ,one at the living room and the other at the bigger room.As a light sleeper I had no trouble here because my room was very silent.The surroundings have pharmacy,,restaurants and a very nice supermaket (publix),all of them walking distance.I would suggest cafe ragazzi and carpaccio as good options to eat.The beach is distant only one block and you carry the hotel chairs and umbrella easily.Wi fi was good all the times . The team who runs the hotel (Jorge,Luis and Vanessa) simply do anything you need and ask for .They helped us with our heavy luggage and contacts at Miami.So if you want confort ,safety and special treatment ,this is the place.If you need a big hotel go somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank ALEXRASSI
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I've spending a week at the Sun Harbour Boutique and has been great.
I often go for business to Miami and me and my colleagues always stay at this hotel.
I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a cozy and comfortable accommodation perfectly located and 1 min walking from the beach.

Looking forward to going to Miami and staying Sun Harbour Boutique.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Erica S
Reviewed May 16, 2012

It was my second time at the Sun Harbour. And the hotel is getting better year after year!!

It's very convenient to stay there because you felling like in a house or apartament. It has complete kitchen, where you can do your breakfast or dinner, bedroom separated from dining and living room, where you can stay watching TV when your wife or friends sleeps and free parking place. It's close to Bal Harbour shops and so many stores, farmacies and restaurants. And the beach is just in front of hotel !

I'm going to Miami in August again and already did my reservation.

Thanks to Luis, Vanessa and Jorge by the hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank CSRafael
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I had an amazing experience at Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel! First of all the staff was great, they gave me all support I needed! At first Jorge is the man who takes care of the hotel, such a gentil man and very aware of everything, he helped with all doubts, even when I need to weight my luggage to return to Brasil! The manager Luis and recepcionist Vanessa was supper as well, give me nice hints to go around! And the room... clean, huge, nice bed, nice tvs... it seems a brandnew hotel! In a very safe area of Miami! I felt home! Thanks everyone for the nice stay you provided me while there! I recommend and will return soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Louis R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfside
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
#88 of 212 in Miami Beach

Been to Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!