“Perfect... again!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Surfside
Sao Paulo, SP
“Perfect... again!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

It was my second time this year at the hotel, and this time with my wife and my dear mother-in-law. I stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment, what was perfect when we are talking about my mother-in-law. =)
The hotel is getting better day after day, with a perfect service, perfect cleaning and perfect people!
I hope back again soon.
Thank you very much!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank CSRafael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Turkish first
Goiania, GO
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed here six nights with my wife, two daughters and 1 friend of them. My room was a suite with 2 bedrooms that had two beds and a sofa and was very confortable for us.There is a kitchen with all you need since there is no restaurant inside the hotel.There are 2 tvs ,one at the living room and the other at the bigger room.As a light sleeper I had no trouble here because my room was very silent.The surroundings have pharmacy,,restaurants and a very nice supermaket (publix),all of them walking distance.I would suggest cafe ragazzi and carpaccio as good options to eat.The beach is distant only one block and you carry the hotel chairs and umbrella easily.Wi fi was good all the times . The team who runs the hotel (Jorge,Luis and Vanessa) simply do anything you need and ask for .They helped us with our heavy luggage and contacts at Miami.So if you want confort ,safety and special treatment ,this is the place.If you need a big hotel go somewhere else

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank ALEXRASSI
Malibu, California
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I've spending a week at the Sun Harbour Boutique and has been great.
I often go for business to Miami and me and my colleagues always stay at this hotel.
I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a cozy and comfortable accommodation perfectly located and 1 min walking from the beach.

Looking forward to going to Miami and staying Sun Harbour Boutique.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Erica S
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed May 16, 2012

It was my second time at the Sun Harbour. And the hotel is getting better year after year!!

It's very convenient to stay there because you felling like in a house or apartament. It has complete kitchen, where you can do your breakfast or dinner, bedroom separated from dining and living room, where you can stay watching TV when your wife or friends sleeps and free parking place. It's close to Bal Harbour shops and so many stores, farmacies and restaurants. And the beach is just in front of hotel !

I'm going to Miami in August again and already did my reservation.

Thanks to Luis, Vanessa and Jorge by the hospitality.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank CSRafael
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I had an amazing experience at Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel! First of all the staff was great, they gave me all support I needed! At first Jorge is the man who takes care of the hotel, such a gentil man and very aware of everything, he helped with all doubts, even when I need to weight my luggage to return to Brasil! The manager Luis and recepcionist Vanessa was supper as well, give me nice hints to go around! And the room... clean, huge, nice bed, nice tvs... it seems a brandnew hotel! In a very safe area of Miami! I felt home! Thanks everyone for the nice stay you provided me while there! I recommend and will return soon!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Louis R
Europe
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We stayed her for 3 nights. We were friendly welcomed and received an upgrade for our honeymoon to a kingsize apartment.
We really loved the intimacy of the hotel and the quiet surroundings (except for the local busy road in front of the hotel, but that did not bother us) and the closeness to a very nice and clean sandbeach.

Pro's:
- service and friendliness of staff
- small, cosy and clean swimming pool and area and nice patio to have your self brought lunch
- free parking
- close to nice beach
- clean, safe and modern and new neighbourhood (compared to dirty and old south beach which is a 20 min drive)
- great apartment incl. dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave and cooking facilities
- 2 tv's, safe, walk in closet
- free wifi and apples (to eat) at reception
- free sunbeds and embrella to take to the beach

Con's:
- none, unless you want to spend your holiday in faded glory south beach 20 min down south

• Stayed May 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I have stayed at Sun Harbour several times already and the experience has always been excellent. Great location in the middle of Miami Beach right near the beach, spacious rooms, and friendly staff always at your service. I especially want to thank Luis, Vanesa, and Jorge.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfside
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside
Sea View Hotel
Sea View Hotel
#3 of 5 in Bal Harbour
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West

Been to Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!