“No concept of customer service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bru's Room Wings N Things
Ranked #70 of 239 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Barbecue
Pembroke Pines, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No concept of customer service”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place refused to honor my reservation becuase apparently i wasn't planning on spending enough money to make it worth their while. This is how my event was ruined......I contacted the Bru's room in Sunrise Fl to make a reservation for a party of 10-20 people. The person on the phone was friendly and made my reservation. I called back two days prior to my event to confirm my reservation once all my guests had rsvp and to inquire about platters that I could pre-purchase on my behalf for the evening. After a lengthy conversation where the manager BOB on the phone made suggestions about typical fare and beverages for my group size, he said he would call me back with a quote. Ten minutes later he calls me back with a quote of $190 stating that he cannot honor my reservation as.....it does not make business sense for him to reserve 20 seats on a Friday night because my bill would only amount to $190!!!!!!! I am appaled that this person would even think that such a comment is appropriate to any customer and made worse by the fact that my entire family and friend group are frequent customers. we will never be going back to this place!!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Allecia L

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
“Good food and Tuesday kids eat free”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The baby back ribs are excellent and the chicken pot pie is very good.Their take out service is very fast. It is a noisy sports bar in one part and restaurant in the other half. Reasonably priced food. Here are some specials. Check on Foresquare for more deals.

Mondays: Buy a Burger or Chicken Sandwiches and get a FREE Domestic Draft or Soft Drink
Tuesdays: kids eat free from 5 – 9; One per paid adult entree
Wednesday: It’s 2 for $22: Pick an appetizer & 2 entrees from a special menu for only $22!
Thursday: Enjoy 12 oz. Prime Rib, plus 2 sides on Thursdays for only $11.95

Visited July 2012
PA
“Had a fab time on Sunday during division...”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Had a fab time on Sunday during division playoff. More TV's great service and good food you need to try wings grilled