“Great for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Bagelmania - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagelmania
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Their pancakes are the lightest I've ever had and the syrup as just right. Also 23 varieties of bagels and a great selection of lunch items.

There are newer reviews for Bagelmania

Reviewed October 28, 2012

On this visit, I had the three egg omelette with muenster cheese and pastrami. It had little square pieces of pastrami throughout but I expected a lot more pastrami in a three egg omelette. It was just good. Nothing more, nothing less. It came with a side of potatoes which were good and plentiful. The bagel that accompanied it was tasty but did not seem as fresh as it could be. My wife ordered a bagel with nova lox. The lox was dry on the ends. I spoke with the server and she said they do do slice the salmon on site and it comes packaged that way. I was not thrilled. She then just walked away, not asking if here was anything else she could do. My daughter had a very large pancake which was very good. I remember this place being much better on a previous visit. Although it was good this time, it was not the quality of he past.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Wife and i went for breakfast ... it was great my Wife had eggs and potatatoes they did a great job and very fast service I had the everything bagel with lox and cream cheese... very good quality.. it brought me back to being a child and growing up in NYC food was excelent and so was the service ... we will be back...

Reviewed April 23, 2012

They claim to have the best grits in the world. I found no reason to doubt that claim. Best place for breakfast. Service, quick and friendly

Reviewed February 12, 2012

just love it.new yourk bagels in souther fl.the price i right and the food is great.go back evey day while im in weston