La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Doubletree.com
$67
$63
Sawgrass(Sunrise)
Inverrary Golf Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$57
$53
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$69
$119
$110
$103
Hampton.com
All reviewssawgrass millsflorida panthershockey gamenice clean hotelfree breakfastnice place to staycomfortable roomyogurtfort lauderdalelqmiamimicrowaveclerkwalmartftcruise
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Nice little hotel. Rooms are very nicelly decorated and well furnished. Location is very good and very convenient for Sawgrass Mills. Service very friendly. It was exactly what I was looking for: A non pretentious but pleasant, comfortable hotel. Sure I will return here in my next shopping trip to Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel several times before and I was always satisfied. However this time I realized significant issues with maintenance and cleanness. As other hotel guest wrote here as well the elevator is quite scary. The vending machine was nearly empty all the time. The toilet seat was just cleaned in the front area. Better you did not look towards the back of the toilet bowl. Most edges in our room were "round" cleaned. The room window was that dirty that you can get a clear outlook through it. The fridge was extreme loud. Very disappointing this time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I always stay here when I travel to Fort Lauderdale. Its conveniently close to everything yet away from all the hassle. There is great value for your money. Not too far from the Sawgrass Mills Malls and close to a shopping district. Great restaurants and a convenient gas station across the street. There is a nice spa in the plaza in front of the hotel. I just like the feel of everything there. I will admit they need to increase their variety when it comes to the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Pretty Scary, dirty, elevator or hot water may or may not work, etc...trash bags left overnight stinking in stair wells, stains on carpet and couch. Bed mattress worn out, big soft spots, vent fan in bathroom noisy and dim light in shower

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We booked this through hotels.com and paid in full in advance. It was for a room with two double beds (we are four). We had bad luck and our flight was delayed. We arrived at the hotel at 2 am. And the room we already has paid for was not available. They gave us a room with one bed and a sleeping sofa.
And there is smoke smell everywhere.
Other than that room is ok. Has a microwave and refrigerator. Very old fashion. No ceramic cups to heat in the microwave (I hate to put plastic in it)
In my opinion too overpriced for what it is

• Stayed: March 2014