“No processed food here!”

Simply Natural Organic Cafe
Ranked #143 of 240 Restaurants in Sunrise
Reviewed May 18, 2012

It is difficult to find some place decent to eat that doesn't serve processed food. But, I found it. I wish I lived here so I could eat here frequently. I had fresh made lemonade which was pricey, but good. My collegue and I shared hummus with pita bread, also good and a nice sized portion. I had a huge salad and a side of chicken salad, both delicious. My collegue had a greek salad with grilled chicken which he said was good. It was a big salad! It took a little longer than at other places to get our food because they were making it fresh. You get what you pay for. Quality and fresh always cost more, but it is worth it if those things are important to you.

1  Thank OTRmomma

Reviewed April 8, 2012

There's only a handful of these types of restaurants around. You hear terms like Organic, Vegan, and Raw. So it's great to find a place that caters to this crowd. We had the Tabboule salad as an app. I had the veggie wrap. Wife had the Gourmet Herb Sabzi. Everything tasted great. We brought our lab and they moved a table outside so we could eat with our dog by our side.

Reviewed January 7, 2011

I've eaten in this restaurant numerous times, and the food and service is always good.
Everything is made to order with natural and organic ingredients. The quality and value is excellent. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 4, 2010

I and my husband have been eating at this restaurant for over 4 years. The food is always great and service is wonderful. We are health conscious so for us it's very important to get fresh and natural and organic food.
Also we have been knowing and doing business with them for over 4 years. My healthy natural and organic live fresh made desserts have been featured at this restaurant for over 4 years,so at least one time a week i come to the restaurant and try something new from their menu.
And it's always very pure and very delicious. It's also very friendly atmosphere there .Many people know me as gourmet live dessert chef and we always talk how great their food is.
And let's talk about the prices hello? you are eating organic and natural food at the regular medium chain restaurant prices.
We always bring our guests to this restaurant. And yes the owners are international,but they do speak english and the menu is from all over the world. It's vast choice for everybody -vegetarians,health conscious vegans, and " meat " eaters
Also you can buy right there some organic groceries.
You not just can get great gourmet food ,but also you can get answers to your health problems. They are very knowledgable and kindly advise you on your health problems Next doors to the restaurant ,you can purchase nutritional supplements.
So i would recommend this restaurant to everybody.
And i am not some anonymous writer i am speaking the truth and only the truth,
My name is Giedre Jones (" A & G " " A WORLD CLASS RAW DESSERTS") and you can always e-mail me: eurogirl2816@gmail.com and let me know how you like my desserts and all coments about the restaurant. .
Your comments are welcome

Reviewed December 1, 2010

You must try this delicious organic restaurant. I have been eating here for years and always have a wonderful experience. The service is always attentive and friendly and whatever you order, you will be guaranteed a scrumptious meal! Everything is homemade to order and not to be beat. For such fresh, organic food, the prices are very reasonable. I look for restaurants like this all over the world and none can compare in quality of food and value for the price. Some of my favorite dishes are the sbazi which is a persian bean stew, the grass fed lamb chops or the wild fish. I adore the fresh made butternut squash soup and the spinach broccoli soup. They are delectable. No matter where you are in south florida, you must pay a visit to simply natural cafe and try this great restaurant. I so look forward to each and every time I go there. I always have a wonderful experience.