“good and and decent prices”
Review of Mario The Baker

Mario The Baker
Ranked #88 of 239 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was here today and had the siciliana sandwich .. its an eggplant and and chicken cutlet combo and its really good with a nice size portion... the thin crust pizza is always good here they also have really good lunch time deals .. I won't need to think twice about coming here food, value, and service is all good here.

1  Thank Hstergo
There are newer reviews for Mario The Baker

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Excellent lunch specials...$5.99 ( cash ), Soda, Salad or Soup, ( i always get the salad with peppercrn dressing ), and 2 slices of pizza, ( great crust ). or half a sandwhich, Huge ( I love the cold cut combo, ( heated )... 99 cents more and you can have some of the best garlic knots around..They make all there breads on property.. Nice little local owned restaurant.. Yes they take major credit cards...

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Friendly service in a pretty old school setting. Room was very clean through. Just not super impressed with pizza or veal parm.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Well, I've been here before when doing business in the area and have never been diappointed by the food. First time I came was with a local client who choose where to meet.
It's not the usual cliche as far as decor. More like a local neighborhood place (I'm from NYC) that has been concentrating on taste of the food and not the fancy plastic wall hangings that chains utilize.
Whenever I visit a new italian restaurant I order one of my staple favorites and that will tell me if I will return. So far in about 7-8 visits they have been spot on! Will be back during March and will be sure to stop in at least once. (staples Ihave eaten and recommend - Veal Sorrentino, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Tilapia (I had it broiled), tirame su - excuse the spelling).
Closest thing in Florida to my NY favorites.

1  Thank Joe P
Reviewed February 21, 2012

There is not much to say except it's an over priced Italian restaurant. Spaghetti has been served with as much undrained water as the canned sauce that they seem to use. I have tried it several times and have never been satisfied.