“OK”

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Lauderdale
“OK”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Friendly service in a pretty old school setting. Room was very clean through. Just not super impressed with pizza or veal parm.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank James S

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Excellent value and my customers come here often”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Well, I've been here before when doing business in the area and have never been diappointed by the food. First time I came was with a local client who choose where to meet.
It's not the usual cliche as far as decor. More like a local neighborhood place (I'm from NYC) that has been concentrating on taste of the food and not the fancy plastic wall hangings that chains utilize.
Whenever I visit a new italian restaurant I order one of my staple favorites and that will tell me if I will return. So far in about 7-8 visits they have been spot on! Will be back during March and will be sure to stop in at least once. (staples Ihave eaten and recommend - Veal Sorrentino, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Tilapia (I had it broiled), tirame su - excuse the spelling).
Closest thing in Florida to my NY favorites.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Joe P
Sunrise, Florida
“Mediocre Italian food”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

There is not much to say except it's an over priced Italian restaurant. Spaghetti has been served with as much undrained water as the canned sauce that they seem to use. I have tried it several times and have never been satisfied.

Visited November 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“We always eat at Mario's once a visit”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Good traditional Italian food at a good price. My husband has been eating at Mario's since he used to come to FL to visit his Grandma. We're carrying on the tradition. Pros. It's a casual, family friendly place and the food is great. Garlic rolls are delish. Love their tomato sauce. Negatives: The service is OK. It can be slow if they're busy. The bathroom is dirty. It can be noisy if you're seated next to a big table.

1 Thank Debbiewanders
Sunrise, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow. Great Italian food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Best white clam sause after my wife,s and vin cents in new York. Pizza is great also. Love the place and would recommend it to all for great italian food and good service.

• Visited February 2012