“I love the shrimp dumplings. ”

TOA TOA Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 240 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sunrise, Florida, USA
“I love the shrimp dumplings. ”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I love the food it's always fresh and taste is amazing. I always order their food. Don't have nothing else to say really. Awesome

Boynton Beach, FL
“The Best Dim Sum in South Florida or possibly anywhere”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have been going to Toa Toa for at least fifteen years. The food is consistently good, fresh, hot and cooked to perfection. Admittedly we tend to have the same meal each time because we have found what we like, but the menu has a lot of choices. We have had Dim Sum in the DC area, San Francisco and China. Toa Toa can stand up to all of them.
I wouldn't say 'one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant' (because I like other cuisines) but certainly the best Dim Sum I've ever had in a restaurant. We are there about once a month as it is a one hour drive from our house, but well worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013
“Best Dim Sum around!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in San Francisco and know good dim sum when I taste it. I found this little gem several years ago and have loved everything I've tried. Delicious dim sum and entrees!

Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Wow! it was the best Dim Sum I found in FL”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I heard about this place a long time ago, but I was not 100% sure, so when my husband's friend at work told us about it, we went there to check it out. My husband and I enjoyed Dim Sum in NY long time ago, but we did not expect that this would be as good as a NY dim sum place.

We were there when the restaurant just opened. Our waitress was so nice. My son had a broken high chair twice, but they found the perfect one at last. Unlike NY, we had to order each plate, but it was fine with us. The food was great. And the price was very reasonable. We will go there again and definitely recommend it to others including my family and friends.

• Visited August 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good Dim Sum in South Florida”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to Chinatown last week in LA and got Dim Sum at the most famous restaurant there. Tao Tao Dim Sum easily judt as good as we got the aame items including the pork buns, shrimp dumplings, shrimp paste and steamed pork buns. Chimese food is ok. Prices reasonsble. Had only one issue with our soup but I gave the restaurant a free pass.

• Visited August 2013