“Wow! it was the best Dim Sum I found in FL”

TOA TOA Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 252 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I heard about this place a long time ago, but I was not 100% sure, so when my husband's friend at work told us about it, we went there to check it out. My husband and I enjoyed Dim Sum in NY long time ago, but we did not expect that this would be as good as a NY dim sum place.

We were there when the restaurant just opened. Our waitress was so nice. My son had a broken high chair twice, but they found the perfect one at last. Unlike NY, we had to order each plate, but it was fine with us. The food was great. And the price was very reasonable. We will go there again and definitely recommend it to others including my family and friends.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to Chinatown last week in LA and got Dim Sum at the most famous restaurant there. Tao Tao Dim Sum easily judt as good as we got the aame items including the pork buns, shrimp dumplings, shrimp paste and steamed pork buns. Chimese food is ok. Prices reasonsble. Had only one issue with our soup but I gave the restaurant a free pass.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Very good dim sum. We had pork buns baked and steamed. Both were deliciously prepared. The shu Mai was scrumptious. We also tried the chow fun with beef. Very tasty. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Dim Sum is awesome!!! If you are from NY or live near a place with a Chinatown, you will say you've had better... so did I in NY, but for South Florida, this is the best I've had by far! The bbq pork bun, stuffed taro, spring roll, sweet buns, sesame ball, are some of my favorites, I always order the chicken fried rice on the side when I am super hungry, The chicken fried rice (not pork or shrimp, I've tried those and they are not as great) is something I always crave because the individual pieces of chicken are thinly fried. Rocks my world. If you pay cash you get 10% off.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Anyone that says this is the best Chinese food or dim sum has never had the real thing.

We tried several dim sum dishes and several normal dishes.

A few were good, some were OK, most were not very good.

The service is absolutely terrible even for a chinese restaurant.

Still searching for a good chinese restaurant.

4  Thank Kirk C