“Family Dinner”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I took our daughter, her boyfriend and boyfriend mother out to dinner. I had the Mongolian beef and it was excellent. My daughter's beef & pepper dish was also excellent. Our server, Li, was great. He added a lot to our dining experience. The Woodford Reserve milkshake was fantastic, as was the Great Wall of Chocolate!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

a very nice place nice severs and a very good food i drink a may thai is the best enjoy the spice chicken is very good

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our daughter raves about PF Chang's, but both my wife and I were unimpressed with our food. It was okay, and lots of it, but somewhat pricey, especially for Chinese. We were offered a container to take home our unfinished portions, but neither of us had any interest in the leftovers, so we left it on the table. Ambience was very good, and wait staff very professional. Not likely we'll repeat.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Save yourself the trouble of having to wait for possibly hours! The food is always outstanding, always fresh and does not leave you with that heavy feeling that Chinese food sometimes can. Staff is always friendly and ready to accommodate.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Having dinned in other P F Cang's over the years I have to say this restaurant was excellent, prompt service, good quality food at a reasonable price. Server suggested various option, I have to say he was spot on.
We would certainly go back if we are in the area.