“Great food, decent service, dirty wine glasses”

Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar
Ranked #4 of 240 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed August 30, 2014

I hate that I can't give this place 5 stars. The burgers were excellent and the truffle fries were awesome. The salads were okay. Here's the thing... I was served wine in a very, very dirty wine glass. Crusted stuff on the inside of the glass; lipstick marks on the rim. It was unappetizing. I drank water with my meal instead. Skip the wine and just get some food.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

My wife and I recently visited Zinburger in Sawgrass and were very impressed. The restaurant has a great vibe and cool decor. We were greeted immediately upon entrance by multiple hostess and the manager. We were promptly seated and presented with the daily specials.

Both my wife and I were impressed with the quality, taste, and presentation of everything we ordered. With all the new burger joints opening lately it's hard for one to differentiate itself from the other. Zinburger definitely has found the right formula of great food and service in a full scale restaurant, unlike some other "pop-up" burger joints that tend to be glorified fast food.

I would highly recommend and plan on going back soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great milkshakes with special flavours - Apple Pie was superb, even arriving with a little cheddar cheese!
The chill and salads are great - can't speak to the burgers though I expect them to be just as good.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We ate here for the first time. Friday early evening not crowded at all, got seated right away. Very nice staff prompt service and very knowledgable of the menu. Not a huge menu but enough variety, good combination of items. We had the truffle fries very delicious! We also had the salted caramel shake which was really good and a decent size. The burgers were very good and cooked to order with choice of toppings. Best gourmet burger I've had in Ft Lauderdale. Side of cole slaw was perfect. Topped it off with an enormous piece of chocolate cream pie, the crust is Oreo, and the top is loaded with whipped cream. Good burgers, atmosphere, desserts! We shall return

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Favorite is Manchego cheese, caramelized onions. Good tvs. 30 microbews and wines. The best thing on menu is truffle fries with aioli and Parmesan cheese.