“So-so”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 239 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I really think our waitress was the problem. Food was so-so but maybe that was because it took too long to show up. Many of the diners around us had their food way before us. Busy night I guess.

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I loved the atmosphere. Very much based on S. Florida food. The pina colada with the swirls was fantastic. I had the chicken with cilantro sauce and sweet plantains. Delicious!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

One of our go to restaurants we can rely on for a pleasant atmosphere with good food & service.
Use the call ahead option if you plan to go at the busy times. The happy hour deal is the best with half price appetizers (enough for a meal) & drink specials. The salmon dinner was excellent, as was the salmon pasta & jerk chicken pasta. We ordered the small portions which were more than adequate. There is live music lake side in the evening. This is a good choice after shopping at Sawgrass or after the movie.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've been to several of these chain restaurants in different locations, but this was my least favorite so far. The restaurant was in a good location, but decor, service and food were not great. We waited quite a long time for even appetizers and the spinach artichoke dip was horrible. It tasted worse then frozen creamed spinach. My adult daughter got a handful of fries while my eight year old granddaughter got a half of plate full. My son said his fish was fresh and seasoned well and the other dishes were OK. We were seated inside and couldn't hear the musician playing at all. Overall it was just an average experience and not up to what I've experienced at other Bahama Breezes.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was not that great. My drink had more coconut shavings than flavor and a gunk strawberry syrup instead of a swirl. My waitress tool our drink order then just stared at us so I awkwardly told her I need a minute to review the menu. The food took a while to come out and all I ordered was an appetizer.