“Sorry I ever whent”

New York Bagels & Deli
Ranked #166 of 243 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Stake and eggs stake was boiled potatoes bored then some salt not at we got and left not worth it at all o ya we also ordered a pastrami what a joke I think a 1 year kid can eat that and 8 dollars I don't mind 12.oo but no thrust me don't waist you time no good

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We visit here several times a week for breakfast and lunch. This deli is located near several retirement community's and is always busy. With the tables close together you can hear all kind of "New York stories and drama". Our group usually get the number 11, 2 eggs, bacon, sausage or ham, grits or pan fried potatoes, toasted bagel with cream cheese and a bottomless cup of coffee. Enough that you need a nap after eating. The waitress's provide fast, friendly service and check back with often, with coffee pot in hand. This is your typical New York deli. For lunch, we like the White Fish plate which consists of a nice big scoop of White Fish, lettuce, tomato, onion, a bagel of your choice, kosher pickle and a side of cole slaw. We recommend this deli for quality, price and friendly service.

1  Thank CruiseTheCoast
Reviewed October 18, 2012

shared a meal with my father in law 88.5 yeards young. A great attentive waitress, speedy service, nice home made soups. BUT... watching a patron slap around a cockroach was alarming... she moved to another table, the waitress cleared the table, swatted the roach , killed it and sprayed and wiped.....

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This is a great place for breakfast. I took my friend from Long Island, NY there and she raved about how much she loved the food. I highly recommend this place for a quality and reasonably priced breakfast.

1  Thank DakotaBreeze