“Not so great.”
Review of Antoninos Pizzeria & Restaurant - CLOSED

Antoninos Pizzeria & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are celebrating 30 years in town. Come in to enjoy the wide selection of craft beers, seasonal choices available. We also cater and deliver. Signature entrees and NY style pizzas are made with fresh ingredients. Family friendly environment.
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around for yours. I went with my boyfriend. They forgot my salad and brought out my eggplant parmesan. The egg plant was so thin and burnt that I couldn't taste it under all the sauce. Burnt to a crisp and tasteless, can't believe they served it. My boyfriends mushroom pizza was watery on top from the canned mushrooms. Waitress was not understanding.

antoninospizza, Manager at Antoninos Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. As a part of the management team of Antonino's Pizza it can be difficult to hear critical feedback, since we care so much about our customers and want to provide value and satisfaction for every one of them. We understand your concern, although we buy fresh mushrooms every week for the past 30 years. Here we emphasize in customer service and it's our priority to satisfy our customers' needs. It is part of our policy to fix any dislike with food ordered. We are glad to invite you to try our location in Weston Rd & SR 84.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

During a recent stay in Weston, FL, my wife and I ordered take-outs from Antonino's. It was one of the smartest things we did. The Chicken Bianco was delicious and plentiful, so much and so good that leftovers warmed up better than a lot of restaurants food starts out fresh. The Baked Ziti was also quite satisfying. The food is good, the prices are reasonable, the staff are friendly, and the service is quick. It all adds up to a very satisfying experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stumbled across this place while on a bike ride and decided to come back for lunch. It was wonderful. From the moment we walked in, the staff was friendly and accommodating. The pizza was absolutely delicious!!! The slices were huge and the flavor was fantastic. We also got chicken parmigiana subs to go which were equally yummy.

If you are in Weston, do not miss going here for lunch or dinner. Also, if you are a beer drinker, they have a lot of craft beers on tap to go with your pizza!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

great pie! the waiter let us try all of their craft beers (probably 10 on draft). clean place in and out.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Found this little gem near Bonefish grill.
My husband said it was the best pizza he has ever eaten.
Do not miss this place while in Weston