“My favorite supermarket”

Doris Italian Market & Bakery
Ranked #23 of 240 Restaurants in Sunrise
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Doris is absolutely my favorite supermarket. They sell the best, freshest local produce, amazing meats, fresh fish and they have a great deli and bakery. Anything I have ever bought there was always excellent quality. They also have a very special wine selection. The staff is friendly and always in a good, helpful mood. If you like to eat fresh and well, Doris Supermarket is a must!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Doris used to be my "go to" store for meats and pastry. The relocation to Sunrise is nice. It is a bigger store, better laid out, etc. but the prices really have moved up and beyond. As a treat and change of pace, i bought some mid-priced veal for veal parmesan. The veal, despite my pounding it, was tough.... so tough, in fact that both my husband and son could not even chew their pieces. Most of the dinner was thrown out. When i mentioned that issue to the counter man at my next visit, it was sort of sloughed off. Disappointing. The pastries are very good but very pricey. All in all, Doris is no longer my "go to" place.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I love to shop Doris. Everything is fresh, not badly priced, even some organic. Cold cuts and produce are less expensive than Publix (mostly) Friendly service, great selection of meats, veggies, baked goods, cheeses, olives, breads, fish, prepared foods, I could go on and on. I wish there was one in Davie or Weston! I would go every day.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Found this gem on trip advisor. What an amazing place. The bakery had so many things to choose from. We didn't get anything from the grocery or the deli but the bakery satisfied our sweet tooth. We took several things back to the hotel for a evening snack. They had lots of individual size things so we could sampme lots of goodies. And the employees we really nice. I had no idea what some stuff was. They were patient and super friendly.....A tasty visit while in florida!
We picked up a few unique gifts there too. Loved this place....

Reviewed March 26, 2014

At Doris you can buy some of the best quality meats, cold cuts and seafood. The bakery and the wine selection are excellent as well. I also appreciate that they sell mostly local fresh produce.