“Great place.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Absolutely great for kids to play, and eat. Pizza is great, awesome variety of dessert. We also tried the Chocolate cake. Awesome.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

All the commercials, and hear say of this place I was definitely expecting more! The stench was horrible, too small, over packed and over priced! I took my daughter here for her birthday since we were in Florida. The kids did enjoy themselves but I really expected a better first time experience. :(

Reviewed April 7, 2016

Really good experience, the food isnt bad for an arcade. GO PLAY SOME GAMES THERE!!
AND EAT! :D
Really good places to take children when you had a long day and exhausted day.
Really :)
You wont regret it.

Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Went there this weekend and had an issue because let's say... Out of 50 games... At Least 20 were broken , unusable or had some people leaning on it who thought YOU were rude for asking them to use the game! Kids running around physically hurting other kids with no parental supervision. Only 1 person running the prize counter and I would have to say at least 15 kids, families or groups standing around waiting to get a prize. No thank you, we took our few tickets we actually did get.. to go. I typically go to the Boca Raton location and I will continue to ONLY go to that location!
Note to parents... Keep a good eye on your children in this location!!

1  Thank Stacy R
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Every now and then, sometimes more now than then, it is good to be a kid or act like one even if you are mature and serious adult (present company excluded).

On a Sunday afternoon I get a chance to do this and it turns out to be a lot of fun at Chuck E. Cheese in Sunrise.

With a printable coupon online, for about US$30, we get a large pizza, four drinks and 100 tokens. This is not necessarily a great deal as the food here is just average and I think over-priced.

However, I am not here for the food and no one should seriously come here to eat. We are here for the fun and to watch our grandson have a good time and run around like a mad man.

Although this is a place for kids, adults can have a good time too. Racing each other as we chase down bad guys or trying to solve a “Wheel Of Fortune” puzzle for silly tickets that are exchanged for cheap prizes is exciting for us.

The employees here are nice and in my opinion seem to enjoy what they do. I was also surprised how clean the play areas and especially the bathroom facilities are kept.

Even if it is a little on the expensive side and the food is not the greatest, for what Chuck E. Cheese claims to offer, I think this location does a pretty good job.

I had a fun time and no doubt so did our grandson.

1  Thank DMBT195