“Absolutely Outstanding”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

After an afternoon of shopping what better way to finish than eating at the Cheesecake Factory. We got in with a short wait and sat out on the patio. My wife had the Coulat steak. It was outstanding and grilled just the way she likes it. My daughter had the four cheese pasta and chicken. The portion was enormous. I had the Baja Chicken Tacos and they were outstanding too. We got cheesecake to go since we were to full from a great meal. The service was great too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Surprised by how many really healthy dishes on menu. Friendly staff too and located in heart of busy sawgrass was surprised at speed of table, service

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had an early dinner at Cheesecake factory last week before catching a concert at nearby arena. Food was great and delivered in a very reasonable time, which I am quite used to when I go to any Cheesecake factory. What have thrown me off a bit, in a good way, was the service. Our server Amanda was very attentive, friendly, and helpful. Great job on that. She recommended us the new polenta fries and they were delicious. For our cheesecake we went for a raspberry one with brownie crust - it was out of this world.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a quick lunch at this Cheesecake Factory. Unfortunately we only had 30 minutes. Our waiter was just perfect. He managed to get our order in quickly and we ended up having enough time for our lunch.

The food was really good! The Spicy Chicken Cashew is just perfect, I would definitely recommend it.

Will definitely come back to a Cheesecake Factory again!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

same great food and service as all the other cheesecake restaurants. It's always packed so not really a place to go if you're in a rush.