“Delicious cheesecake”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are huge fans of Cheesecake Factory and were so happy when we discovered that there was a restaurant at the Sawgrass Mills. We were hungry and tired after hours of browsing through the stores at this huge outlet mall so we decided to pay a visit to the restaurant. It was fairly crowded and we had to wait for 15-20 minutes to be seated.
There are few tables outside, but we found it a bit chilly to sit outside and we didn't see that they had heating lamps. Inside it was a bit dark and gloomy, and very noisy, but typical Cheesecake factory. Our waiter was bright and cheery, and we had a great meal. The dessert was of course an Oreo cheesecake and it was delicious.
We've been to a lot of different restaurants and I don't think this location will be our favorite so far, but it's still a great spot to grab a bite or a cheesecake (or two!).

1  Thank glamourprincess
Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I like going to eat here the food is very good and the serve is great we go there a lot and the view is nice

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a nice place to jave a decent meal after a long day at sawgrass mill and we found our self at the next complex where the cheesecake factory is,the food was absolutely tasty & the server named brittany really did accomodate us well no matter how busy she was.We will certainly going to have another meal here!IAt first i was too hesitant since i thought all they can offer is just cakes,all kinds of dairy foods which i'm allergic to,i was surprise to see that they have these huge variety of menu & since i'm impress on my first visit i would say the cheesecake factory will be one of my favorite restaurant.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We've always loved eating at Sawgrass, and this time it was no different. After a relatively short wait (10 mins), we were seated. We are usually there for lunch, and focused on their lunch specials. Since it was dinner, we finally managed to (sorta) comb through the entire menu, and found our favorite hanger steak! It was really yummy with the fresh made mashed potatoes and veges at the side. Of cos, we ended with a cheesecake! Yummy as always!!!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Given that this is a chain, I'm always amazed at the quality.

I had my favorite dish there, the Steak Diane and Salmon combo. It was wonderful as always. The steak was cooked exactly as ordered. The Salmon was not overcooked (which seems to be a miracle these days).

I also ordered their popcorn shrimp and the batter was nice and light. Good dipping sauce.

And to top off the DECADENT factor, some of their Lemon Cello Cheesecake. Which is great. Wonderful fresh lemon flavor.

The service was very fast. I called in my order over the phone while I was about 8 min away. When I got there my food was ready about 5 min later. Which was really impressive since it was after 6pm and the place was packed.

For those reviewers complaining about the calories... Come on... it's called THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! Don't eat there every day and it's not a big deal. You can splurge periodically. And they do have PLENTY of lower calorie dishes to choose from.

I've eaten at many of the various locations in my travels and found they are almost always very consistent in their food quality. The one or two times I have had even the smallest issue with something not being right with my order, I was immediately treated to a free dinner on the house either that day or another day during my travel stay.

The ONLY negative I could give this particular location is parking is a bit of a challenge as it's part of the big Sawgrass Mills Mall. So depending on the time of day, you might have to hike to get in from the parking lot.