“Best lunch in US”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Besides I had great meals in different places and parts of US, on my experience it was best lunch I've had in US, unexpectedly for a shopping mall. Excellent food. Just excellent food and very good service. Godiva chocolate cheesecake was breathtaking. House wine was great. Two-meal lunch with desert (one for two, otherwise it would be impossible we were so full) and wine for ~$70 for two. Pleasure to leave good tips after that.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We love the Cheesecake Factory and wish there was one closer than a 100 miles from us. This visit to Sunrise, Florida did not disappoint. We breezed right in to a booth for two. We ordered a delicious juicy cheeseburger and hot fries and a meatloaf dinner with mushroom gravy. Henry, our server, was especially attentive and ensured that we were enjoying our meal. After lunch, we shared our favorite dessert at The Factory, strawberry shortcake. Henry was delighted to make it for us. We love their vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and biscuits.

We will be back!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

By far my favorite chain. Food consistently good and plentiful. Hard to leave room forn dessert with volume of the entrees (even the light ones!). A little noisy but a great place to eat.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love the decor here. You can eat inside or out. Many items to choose from on the menue. Also plenty of different cheesecake for dessert

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Cheesecake always has a line of people and there is a reason for that. The menu is huge and food is always good. The salads are always a good choice and are very big. The burgers are delicious and so is the salmon plate. I haven't had anything I didn't like so pick something you like and jump in. The only things I don't like about the place is -the long lines always and the noise level is very high.