“Cheesecake Factory--can I take you home?”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Sunrise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We love the Cheesecake Factory and wish there was one closer than a 100 miles from us. This visit to Sunrise, Florida did not disappoint. We breezed right in to a booth for two. We ordered a delicious juicy cheeseburger and hot fries and a meatloaf dinner with mushroom gravy. Henry, our server, was especially attentive and ensured that we were enjoying our meal. After lunch, we shared our favorite dessert at The Factory, strawberry shortcake. Henry was delighted to make it for us. We love their vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and biscuits.

We will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

By far my favorite chain. Food consistently good and plentiful. Hard to leave room forn dessert with volume of the entrees (even the light ones!). A little noisy but a great place to eat.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love the decor here. You can eat inside or out. Many items to choose from on the menue. Also plenty of different cheesecake for dessert

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Cheesecake always has a line of people and there is a reason for that. The menu is huge and food is always good. The salads are always a good choice and are very big. The burgers are delicious and so is the salmon plate. I haven't had anything I didn't like so pick something you like and jump in. The only things I don't like about the place is -the long lines always and the noise level is very high.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My sisters, mom, friend, and niece (6 in total)went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner at 6:30pm. We were starving and also had a upcoming baby shower we needed to discuss. Michelle, was such an attentive and friendly server. Most of the time when we go to Cheesecake Factory we always have a good experience but this time it was extraordinary! Michelle was so personable and accommodating to our requests. She even gave my five year old niece individual attention. The food was delicious and piping hot. We order an array of food, chicken marsala, white bean chili, salad, a chicken dish, and kid's meal. Everything was served to perfection. All I can say s for a Friday night we had a great experience. Before we left we let the floor manager know that Michelle was AWESOME!