“Great Food - Great Service!”
Review of Primanti Bros

Primanti Bros
Ranked #23 of 239 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: American
Miami, Florida
“Great Food - Great Service!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

It's hard enough to find a restaurant in South Florida that offers quality food AND Great customer service! Add "VALUE" to that equation and what you have is Primanti Bros.

I have been a fan of this small restaurant group for some time and visited a few locations. Finally, after my most recent visit, I can write this review.

All of the locations are different and provide a unique atmosphere however for South Florida I like this. It's abit off the beaten path and I would love to see one created closer to the Miami area but I found myself with some friends in the area.

With 4 hungry adults, I knew we needed to stop here. This was going to be a 1st experience for the others.

Service - We were greeted and seated promptly. The server was very attentive and ensured that we had what we needed throughout the meal. She recommended certain dishes and even told us about her favorites.

Food - Start with the Garlic Rolls! Throw caution to the wind, step away from your chia seeds and wheat grass and fill your face. Carb City here and worth every indulgent bite! Everyone had a version of the famous sandwich stuffed with fries and cole slaw on that amazing bread. I opted for the #1 choice...Pastrami! WOW! As always, amazing!!!

I always get a large pizza to go as their pizza is da bomb too!

Value - Laughing at how inexpensive the meal was.

Mind you...myself and my friends are all big time foodies. They are executive chefs at some of the most exclusive restaurants in South Florida. We do know our way around a kitchen and it's tough to impress us.

We were all impressed and this experience made believers out of them. Will always come back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tony F

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great value, average food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Having been to the original near the Hill in Pitt (but many years ago) I was greatly anticipating going to this one. I will say, $6.99 for a Pastrami sandwich, fries and slaw is a pretty good deal. However, the slaw was overpowering, even over fries on a sandwich. I never even tasted the pastrami (my favorite meat). It's still worth going to, just to say you have eaten at a place always on the Travel Channel. Just go to the real one in Pitt.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Lauderdale
“Best sandwich - hands down!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Seriously, I love these sandwiches. Its genius to put the coleslaw and french fries on your favorite meats and cheeses. I love the capicola with egg and cheese. Also, their wings are crisp and small (not fatty) which is how I like them. And, if you are really hungry, go for the loaded fries - cheese, chili, bacon, sour cream. Great place to watch a game or for cheap good meal!

Visited June 2014
“Almost as good as pittsburg”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Cheap food and a great deal of it. Family pizza night were a hit. I just loved the loaded hot capi. Most of the time the service was great.But it didn't taste as good as the one in Pittsburgh

• Visited June 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“It's THE Best!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

The food at Primanti Bros will not let you down. We always order their famous sandwiches (kielbasa with egg and ham with egg) with a couple of Iron City beers when we go to any of the Primanti's in Pittsburgh. So we were SO excited to eat at Primanti Bros while we were in Florida. Needless to say, we ate there Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, we ordered the usual (kielbasa with egg sandwich) even though the kielbasa is an off menu item. It was heaven! We noticed a lot of people where eating pizza but we stuck to their sandwiches & IC beers & ordered a sandwich to go. On Sunday, we didn't have enough and went back. We ordered ham with egg sandwiches & HAD to try their pizza. Primanti Bros took pizza to another level!!! Their slices were HUGE and very tasty. The crust was crisp and toasty.

You MUST go and eat Primanti Bros! The history of their famous sandwiches and incredible pizza will amaze you!!!