“Run ... don't walk ... to eat here.”
Review of Havana's - CLOSED

Havana's
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Unexpected treasure. My daughter and I went here by accident after intending to go somewhere else. I am glad we wound up here.

The place is clean. The menu is varied. The service was super ... friendly and efficient. The portions are more than ample, and the food was very, very good. We had sausage appetizers, roast pork, and shrimp. All of them, and the accompanying plantains and black beans & rice were absolutely wonderful.

The prices are quite reasonable, and I wish I lived in the area so that I could eat here more often. I do, however, intend to return when I next visit this area.

There are newer reviews for Havana's

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Four of us ate here for the first time, we all loved it. We aren't big on eating meat, so we weren't sure we were really in the mood for cuban. This place prepared everything beautifully. Two of us ordered seafood dishes that were excellently prepared. Healthy stuff abounds here, along with traditional meaty dishes. They are finishing some remodeling but it didn't bother us.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I loved the place since I walked in. The food was delicious and the juices are delicious. Loved it!!! I would go back again for sure!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My fiance's grandparents took us here when we visited last fall. Her grandfather is Cuban and loves the restaurant because it is so authentic. She had cooked Cuban food for me before and I loved it, so it was really fun trying everything on the menu that was new to me. Great service. I really hope we go back on our next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My friend took me to Havana's for my birthday.
After reading the reviews I ordered the fried calamari and it was excellent just as the review had said. My friend had the roast pork and she was very pleased, had to take some home, very generous portions.
I had the breaded steak, I seem to stick to it since I so not get it very often and I also enjoyed it. I must say i was a bit over done but that did not stop me from consuming the whole thing.
Nice wine selection and very tasty "crema catalana".
Service was very good, they were very attentive.
I am ready for a second visit, actualy getting ready to go back for dinner tonight.