“Great Cuban food!”
Review of Havana's - CLOSED

Havana's
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Four of us ate here for the first time, we all loved it. We aren't big on eating meat, so we weren't sure we were really in the mood for cuban. This place prepared everything beautifully. Two of us ordered seafood dishes that were excellently prepared. Healthy stuff abounds here, along with traditional meaty dishes. They are finishing some remodeling but it didn't bother us.

There are newer reviews for Havana's

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I loved the place since I walked in. The food was delicious and the juices are delicious. Loved it!!! I would go back again for sure!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My fiance's grandparents took us here when we visited last fall. Her grandfather is Cuban and loves the restaurant because it is so authentic. She had cooked Cuban food for me before and I loved it, so it was really fun trying everything on the menu that was new to me. Great service. I really hope we go back on our next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My friend took me to Havana's for my birthday.
After reading the reviews I ordered the fried calamari and it was excellent just as the review had said. My friend had the roast pork and she was very pleased, had to take some home, very generous portions.
I had the breaded steak, I seem to stick to it since I so not get it very often and I also enjoyed it. I must say i was a bit over done but that did not stop me from consuming the whole thing.
Nice wine selection and very tasty "crema catalana".
Service was very good, they were very attentive.
I am ready for a second visit, actualy getting ready to go back for dinner tonight.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Best Cuban food I have had in a long time! So satisfying and filling. Huge portions and food came out fast and hot! Hot fresh bread, be careful, it's an endless supply and u will fill up on it. I had the chicken with mushroom sauce, so delish!