“excellent”

Pho Brandon
Ranked #32 of 240 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: They Are Listed On Urban Spoon.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very fresh - good service. Try the spring rolls. The pho came with lots of very fresh herbs. I had the brisket

Reviewed October 9, 2013

There are A LOT of pho restaurants near us, but none of them serve ban xeo. I used to have to drive all the way to Margate for some. Then I discovered Pho Brandon! Not only do they have wonderful ban xeo, but everything else we have tried was wonderful too! The owner and his wife are the chef and server too, and they are a joy to deal with...very friendly and very accommodating. In my mind, now, this is the only pho place to go to!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I happened to be looking for a breakfast restaurant and bumped into PHO BRANDON. My wife and I love Asian cuisine. Both Vietnamese and Thai are our favorites. I clicked on their website and took a look at the menu. What a glorious surprise. Showed it to my BH and she said let's go after work. So we did and here am I as happy as can be with our new found eatery. The place is very clean and has a very appealing decor. Did I mention very clean? We shared an appetizer of shrimp paste wrapped in bean curd skin and then deep fried to perfection #09, served with fresh lettuce leaves and fresh mint plus a dipping sauce. Yummy! My BH had the Vermicelli bowl #43 served with a sauce. Very delicious and enough grilled chicken that she could not finish it. I had the #12 Papaya salad the grilled shrimp, soo good. I think you get the idea that we liked it. We have been to Vietnamese and Thai weddings and have eaten in their homes. So we know what good is. Try it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The meal was exceptionally good - the food very authentic - a real surprise for Sunrise Florida. We recently traveled to Vietnam, and this restaurant is serving food as good as any we had in country. The rice dishes tasted so good - truly a blessing for the local population (including local Vietnamese!). We don't live in the area, but will definitely stop in the next time we visit. The name of the restaurant is a bit unusual [Pho Brandon}. We asked the owner why "Brandon" in the name. His answer: that is my son's name - obviously a family operation [and, the owner/waiter's wife is the head cook too!]

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Delicious food!!!!!! Very good service and the amount of food is huge!!!!!!!!! Simple but very tasty food!