“Wonderful, Fresh, Different, and Delicious!”
Review of Pho Brandon

Pho Brandon
Ranked #36 of 239 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: They Are Listed On Urban Spoon.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

People of Plantation and Sunrise! You need to get out of your comfort zones with Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Bonefish, the usual and unexciting. This place is fresh fresh, perfectly prepared food. Noodle bowls, with grilled pork, shrimp, chicken, peanuts, etc. Fresh carmelized fish, amazing spring rolls, not fried, with fress veggies and shrimp. Meat platters, wonderful appetizers and salads with exotic ingredients. Wonderful dinner, very nice people, very clean, prompt kind service. So glad I ventured into the unknown (although I'm a gourmet cook) and took a chance. Will definitely return. Also great prices.

1  Thank bobbievalentine
There are newer reviews for Pho Brandon

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed in Plantation for a few weeks and tried various Vietnamese eateries in the wider area until we were introduced to Pho Brandon in Fort Lauderdale. Since then we kept coming back and back... whenever we craved Vietnamese food, which turned out to be almost twice a week. Importantly, the kids loved it as well.

The restaurant is casual but clean and bright. The moment we (more than 10 persons) sat down, waters and menus were in front of us, and within a couple minutes the owner was ready to take order. Having been brought up with Vietnamese food, and we know when we come across eateries that value freshness, taste, flavour and texture. This is definitely one such place.

The menu has many options, and we tried a number of dishes. All came every time in hearty and generous portions. They all were very tasty and prepared in a home-cooked manner and served in a unpretentious way.

Overall lasting impression I must say is pho. It is delicious; rich and flavourful - every time. The broth smells amazingly full of aromatic ingredients. It seems that they take the time to brew for at least a night because you can taste broth is full of rich flavours of the spices and meats.
Yum-yum!

The prices were very fair. We will definitely be becoming back when we're in the area next time!

2  Thank Hoang N
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Growing up with Vietnamese food prepared by a great cook, my mother, I am impressed with Pho Brandon. The experience brings back some wonderful memories. The food is authentic, high quality, consistent and reasonably priced. The menu offers a variety of traditional dishes for everyone’s taste. The staff is friendly and professional, providing swift and efficient service. This is by far my favorite Asian restaurant in the area, and no doubt I will return soon.

3  Thank Huy N
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Freshness and passion are the two key ingredients of this restaurant.

I have my root from Vietnam, but consider myself as a Globetrotter with more than 150 travel days a year. One of my favorite cuisines is Vietnamese, not only because of the pallet my parents have influenced but more importantly the healthiness.

My family and I moved from Europe to Fort Lauderdale for two years ago. After having tried almost all Vietnamese restaurants in South Florida, we have found our Vietnamese restaurant. We go to Pho Brandon 1-2 times a week.

Why is this THE VN restaurant for us? (1) The ingredients they used are always fresh; (2) They take the time to cook their found from the ground of; (3) The restaurant is run by the owners and driven by their passion; and last but not least: They spend the money where the guests’ mouth is, no marketing BS and decoration.

Not to mention: You get a lot of value for the money!

2  Thank Foolisimo
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Very good food. Wonderful Banh Xeo. Good service. Very good vietnameese coffee and Subs. Always smiling

2  Thank TatouColette