“Great service, very good food”
Review of Lester's Diner

Lester's Diner
Ranked #21 of 253 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ate there twice when our daughter was interviewing nearby. Excellent service, very good food and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Food was average. Went with my husband for lunch. Had a sandwich, a cup of soup, and chicken parm - paid over $30. CRAZY expensive for a quick average lunch.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great family owned diner. Breakfast is a great deal. Lots of food and options at a great price. They have the best french fries I've ever had.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been here many times since I work down the street. This place is convenient. The service is very good and the food is good. Again it's a diner. I've been here for breakfast and lunch and it has never disappointed. Definitely try it!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I wasn't even going to write about our experience at Lester's until I found a newspaper article re "50 of Our Favorite Places in Florida". The only thing I can say positive about Lester's was that the waitress was pleasant and efficient in spite of the fact that she appeared to be taking care of the counter area as well as all the tables in our part of the dining room. I ordered the Meat Loaf (usually a good indicator of a diner's quality), and it was way overdone. The broccoli that accompanied it was mushy, and the mashed potatoes were topped with a gravy that seemed right out of a can. My wife had a BLT. The bacon had apparently been sitting around for several hours, and was hard as a rock. The lettuce chunk was thrown on along with the tomato with obvious disinterest, making most of the contents fall out of the sandwich. Whoever prepared this meal needs to be re-trained