“Below Average.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm not sure why anyone would pay for overpriced food and mediocre service. After giving this establishment three ties to wow me, I've taken my business to Ally's Comfort Cafe about 2 miles south of Lester's.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Average service. Dirty tables, dirty carpet. Very busy on sundays. Our breakfast was not bad, but I've had better. If you like biscuits with gravy that may be your place to be.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Decided to grab a bite to eat at Lester's in Sunrise on our way to IKEA. My daughter got food poisoning from the chicken wings !! next time we are eating at IKEA food court.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Decided to try based on reviews especially after growing up with diners. The only thing that was decent was the bread. Appetizer-stuffed mushrooms- cold, roast beef- bland, stuffed cabbage- awful. Food had very little taste. Left most of the food on the plate.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We always have good food, no matter what we have. The dinner specials are a good value for a full course meal. The chopped steak is excellent. The service is great, with our favorite waitress Denise.