We had dinner at Sunrise.
The restaurant was busy and not organized. We usually eat in Mizner Park and enjoy the food and your employees go beyond to make the meal enjoyable.
I AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED AND AT A LOSS FOR WORDS OF ALL THE ISSUES THAT OCCURRED.
1. We were the next two to be seated and it took additional 30 minutes because they kept seating everyone who was complaining
2. We sat and it took 12 minutes for the waiter. I even got up to get myself menus because no one gave us any. He then took our drink order but never came back.
3. Drinks never came but Water, Burnt Bread and Broken crumbs of chips after
4. Waiter dropped a glass on the floor next to my wife's foot and no one said sorry or even check to see if she was ok. The table of four next to us got up to check her because it happen so close.
5. Still waiting for drinks.
6. Walked up to the manager and explained what had happen.
Seating, Waiter Issues, Glass on my wife's foot. Burnt bread no drinks etc etc.
7. The manager took our full order. Still waiting for drinks! Drinks came finally and the rest of the night I was not asked if I wanted more cocktails. I guess I can only order one cocktail at this meal.
8. Caesar Salad, Lettuce was old and brown.
9. Fish came not cooked right but ate it because we had a show to go to at 8 and it's now 8:15pm.
10. Waiter or Manger never came back to check how the meal was or if we needed anything else...
11. I had to find the waiter for the check.
12. Wife couldn't believe I left a tip.
No one even cared enough to make sure that they did everything possible to rectify the situation.
I EMAILED AND MAILED A LETTER TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND RECEIVED NO RESPONSE. THIS IS HOW MUCH THEY CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.