“love the lamb”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Never dissatisfied with this place. The service is impeccable the managers always make sure to stop by your table before you leave. And the food is just delightful, expect to spend at least 50 to 70 buck but it’s well worth it good healthy well prepared food.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is our 4th time dining at the Villagio in 4 months. We have celebrated an engagement, a birthday, xmas and new years(2013) - They have an amazing staff, they made sure we were taken care off the whole entire time. The food is delicious, hot and priced reasonable. I always recommend it to anyone who asks "where is a good restaurant to eat around here"?....
I know they won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Christmas shopping at the Sawgrass Mill Mall can be exhausting. Villagio was a port in the storm.We had a very good lunch which was served fast and it was very tasty. The Pollo de Carbino was HUGE! The seared Tuna was very good too.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Have eaten at Villagio three times in the past 6 months. Not just because I "fall in there after shopping," (I have) but because I really like the place and will drive the 15 minutes, fight the parking and crowds, etc. to get a good meal. Place is lovely; service is just fine. Re: wine--here is a tip--bring your own--there is NO corkage fee. Most important the food is outstanding: pasta, fresh fish and shell fish (lobster), chicken dishes, etc. Sauces are exceptional too. Give it a try. Is it the greatest Italina restaurant in the world? No. But is is pretty darn good for West Broward.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

After a long day at work, and then few hours shopping, we ended in this restaurant because it was convenient for us on the location.
what a surprise!!

among few other things, we order the day special, a big bass perfectly cooked, entire fish. D E L E C I O U S

so sad we couldn't eat all!! we accompanied it with a garlic pasta, that only that would have been a wonderfull diner for me, imagine adding it the perfectly cooked fish.

from now on, it will be a must stop while my trips to Florida!