“Very good pasta!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great restaurant with fantastic food. Ambiance is nice. They serve Great flat bread with chopped tomatoes prior to food arriving!

There are newer reviews for Villagio

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great food, fair prices, fabulous service, both indoors or al fresco. We ate outdoor in a covered pation and we felt we were in Itlay. No complaints here. Went twice

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've eaten here twice with large groups. Both times have been very good. This location is part of the Sawgrass Mills mega-shopping mall but I while the mall is crowded I haven't seen the restaurant full.

The lunch menu left me stuffed (not to mention rich desserts which were shared). I went with a side salad and chicken salad sandwich. Our servers did a good job and the restaurant was moderately busy.

Dinner the other night was during a heavy rain so the room was pretty empty. Again, service was prompt. We enjoyed specials like lobster and a very large grilled yellowtail snapper for 2. The snapper was awesome. Somehow they grilled it whole and served it deboned (with the head on). Two of us struggled to finish it.

I recently reviewed Villagio Boca Raton. It was really a poor meal so it is hard to understand how two locations can be so different. Villagio Sawgrass Mills is not a high end restaurant but does offer a very nice experience after hitting the mall.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stopped for lunch when shopping at Sawgrass Mills. We both had pizza which was really good, service was attentive and they bring a good selection of breads to snack on whilst waiting for your mains to arrive.

1  Thank PinaColada20
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went for lunch on 9/23/2012
The restaurant is well located and the decor is modern chic. The terrasse is inviting with table clothes.
That is for the good news.
We had a caesar salad and a portobello carpaccio to start, and a penne Harris Bar and a Vegetable soup
Caesar salad lacked garlic and anchovies, totally tasteless. We had to request a side order of caesar dressing and anchovies.
Portobello carpaccio was only tasting like cheap vinegar. I had to had oil and pepper in order to attenuate that stingy feeling
Penne Harris Bar were al dente but totally tasteless, bland
Soup tasted like the metal from the can.
Waiter rushed us bringing the main course when the appetizzers were not finished.
However althought the service was not professional the waiter and the waitress were polite, smiling, and somewhat attentive.
I will only go if i am hungry after shopping and not to much interested in a culinary delight.