“Very satisfied.”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
marco Is;and, United States
“Very satisfied.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had the bed $ breakfast package for an overnight, The room was spotless, Bed was European style- soft and comfy. the hot breakfast buffet was beautifully presented and delicious. Fresh fruit, good variety and eggs that tasted like eggs. Coffee was good (not watered down) and our waiter even offered a cup to go. You can also order off the menu if you don't want the buffet. Front desk staff was efficient and cheerful. I would definitely stay there again. Although we didn't need it, there is a shuttle service to nearby shopping. Above normal. Pleasant surprise.

2 Thank Lorene L
KellyBolyardAGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Brandon, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel was previously a Crowne Plaza, once it was purchased by the Hilton brand, I assumed the entire property would be updated to meet Hilton brand standards......what happened??? There are mold on the windows, petrified food on the carpet, the room, bedding and pillows all smelled old and stale. The A/C kept going off and on and sounded like a jet plane.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Cheryl R
KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are disheartened that your room was not to standard. We appreciate your business and have followed up with the team on your comments and will ensure these issues are addressed and prevented from happening in the future. Please email directly at Kelly.bolyard@hilton.com if you need anything at all.

Kelly Bolyard
Director of Rooms
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night on the july 4th weekend and I must say everything from checkin, stay and checkout was without any issues. I would have stayed 2 more nights except that i got an offer from a friend to stay at their visitors room for free.

The rooms were clean and the bed very comfortable. I stayed on the 8th floor and requested a a room facing the Sawgrass Mall which the front desk guy readily offered it to me. The front desk guys for both checkin/checkout were very professional and friendly to talk to. There several restaurants nearby too. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.
I enjoyed the hot chocolate cookie given to guest at checkin.

One more thing: the elevator is card operated so only those staying there or have business there get to to ride it - added security I guess.,

Room Tip: Just ask to have a room facing the Mall.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.
Please remember us next time you are in the area so that we may accommodate your lodging needs.
United States
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I don't recall the name of the lady that helped me but every time I come to this hotel I see her. She helps me make a reservation and the first time I visited this hotel was for my anniversary and she helped me make a reservation over the phone and when I reached the hotel she still remembered our conversation and it made me feel like me as a customer mattered and its this type of customer service that keeps me coming back (this visit was my 3rd not including the Atlanta, Georgia location), and she is a breath of fresh air. She is so nice and kind she has this warmth that makes you feel welcomed.

memphis,tn
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Of course you can get your shop on at this hotel. They have courtesy shuttles taking you back and forth across the street where you can eat , drink, and shop till you drop. TGIF Fridays is adjacent to the property and can be walked to for dinner. Parking garage also adjacent to the property, and they have self parking. Close to expressway and a great pick! Staff was courteous, knowledgeable and always greeted with a smile. Helpful! Breakfast was wonderful and hot as always.

Room Tip: Be ready to shop!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We arepleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed here overnight on July 4th. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly by the hotel staff and recognized as Hilton Honors members. We also were each given a fresh hot chocolate chip cookie that was amazing!

We went to our room and found it to be clean, cool, and in impeccable condition. Everything smelled fresh and was in order. The bed was well appointed with luxury linens and pillows that were very inviting and comfortable. The air conditioning system was quiet and worked great!

Our room rate had a breakfast package, so we had the hot breakfast buffet with a made to order omelette. The buffet was plenteous in both cold and hot items along with crepes, waffles, pastries, fresh made croissants and a plethora of other pastries and cereals. Everything was wonderful.

The only thing I disliked about this hotel was having to check out. This has now become our hotel of choice when in the Fort Lauderdale area! We will definitely stay again.

1 Thank Robert G

La Paz, Bolivia
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in the end of June. We loved everything about our stay. We were there for a convention at the BB&T centre. It's so close. We walked there every morning from the hotel.
The rooms at the hotel are spacious and comfortable. Housekeeping does a great job in the rooms.
We loved the breakfast buffet, it was totally worth getting it added on to the room when we booked. Internet was free and worked great.
It is a good idea driving to the sawgrass mall, cause it's nice to take the bought goods to the car and keep shopping!

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank cpbolivia

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
#4 of 4 in Sunrise
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!