Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
$64
$58
Inverrary Golf Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$93
$165
$153
Sheraton.com
2,576 results
All reviewsacross the streethockey gamedouble treeflorida panthersfree shuttlewithin a mile radiusshuttle servicewarm cookiesexcellent hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffetparking garagestaying at this hotelhotel shuttlehotel restaurantone night stayfort lauderdale
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed here Tuesday night for the night. This place was just alright. It was clean, room was fine for what I needed, and that's it. The best part was the shuttle to the BBT Center. I was getting ready to go out and someone just opened our room door and walked in. I got a bad feeling about safety and called downstairs. Apparently, the desk person didn't check us in, yet assigned us a room and gave us a key. Supposedly the person at the desk checked me in by phone while I was in the room.
Now, I look at my hotel charges, and the credit card bill is different from the bill that was slid under the door. I don't know...I've had to check everything and follow up. I have a call in now to them but had to leave a message. I just hope someone calls me back soon. Their location is awesome, and I'd stay again, but I just feel I have had to do too much work for this one night stay. Grrr....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
JohnSchillingGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

First, we would like to thank you for writing your review of our hotel though it does not appear to have been a comfortable stay. Secondly, we would like to apologize on behalf of everyone at the hotel of the multiple inconveniences you experienced during your visit. The concerns mentioned in your review will be discussed with the appropriate departments to help assure these incidents do not become a continuous occurrence. We would love to have another opportunity to show you what we have to offer as to instill your confidence back into our brand.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel is very nice. The location is good, exclusively for shopping in Sawgrass Mills Mall. But it´s far from everything else. Don´t pay more than 150 USD for that. The rooms are nice, no breakfast included, free internet and free parking.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
JohnSchillingGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Perfect for shopping at Sawgrass Mills. You can walk form the hotel but probably better off taking the free shuttle as the area is not particularly pedestrian friendly.

Very welcoming staff and excellent room. A solid 4 star review!

It was quite expensive ($220) but we didn't book massively in advance and parking was free.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff was very nice and there were unexpected surprises such as free printing and cookies. I would definitely stay at this place again. There was also a hot tub and pool with a bar. The fitness center, hot tub and pool were open 24/7 which allowed for a very convenient swim. The staff went above and beyond to make everyone feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Warm cookies on arrival nice touch, staff very friendly and explained all aspects of the hotel. Great location for shopping and complimentary shuttle within 3 mile radius. Nice heated outdoor pool with hot tub and good size fitness center. Room was comfortable with bar size fridge and coffee maker. Overall excellent experience wouldn't hesitate to suggest hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family