“Awesome Hotel!!”

Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great hotel in a great location. Traveling for business and this hotel had everything I needed. King room with great desk and internet and a refrigerator. Right across the street from a huge mall with great restaurants like Cheesecake Factory and PF Chang's. Hotel has a shuttle that will take you over to the mall or anywhere within a reasonable radius. Hotel staff was great. Breakfast was better than most with just about anything you wanted and a great fruit bar with fresh fruit. Will be coming back to the area every 7-8 weeks and this is my hotel:)

2  Thank Pamela S

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have visited Sunrise a couple of times on business over the past couple of months and, each time, I've stayed here.

I can't think of anything negative to say about this hotel. They ticked all the boxes for me.

Pro's;
Staff are super friendly
Free, self parking.
Free, in-room WiFi
Reasonable nightly rate
If you like shopping, it's right next to Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall (the biggest outlet in the US, apparently)

Con's;
None

I'll be back in Sunrise at some point in the future and I will be staying here again.

1  Thank Dar27
Reviewed September 10, 2013

As I shared with the staff I believe my preferences clearly stated not to put me next to an elevator and the ice maker and that is exactly where I was put for 2 nights even after sharing my frustration after the 1st night. Also I didn't care for the air conditioner blowing straight onto my face when it ran.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree. Conveniently located near shopping mall. We had one incident where we needed to call back for the shuttle and could not reach the hotel because phone lines were down. Other than this one incident we had a good time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My stay at this hotel was amazing! The Staff are friendly and make every effort to make your stay pleasurable. The hotel location is also very convenient if you are looking to do some shopping; plus the shuttle service is amazingly efficient. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone...great value for money!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was our second trip to the Plantation/Davie area and unfortunetely we stayed at a different hotel the first time and were very disappointed. We decided to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton and could have not been more satisfied. Everything was perfect, from hotel area, to the rooms and everything else around it. The rooms are beautifuly decorated, very clean (trust me, I am very pick, so when I say it is clean, it is!!!) and peaceful. We brought our 2 doggies with us and they too loved it. There are plenty of places for nice walks and every one at hotel is pet friendly :) We will definetely be coming back and staying at the DoubleTree Hotel.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on business travel. The room was clean and quiet, and the rate was reasonable. Breakfast was nice, as usual, made to order omlette and a good buffet. No complaints, very pleased. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Sawgrass Grand Hotel and Suites Sports Complex
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!