“Very nice hotel in a good location.”

Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night for business; checked in late, staff was helpful, room was clean, free parking nearby. Much better value than the comparably priced hotels in the area. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,467)

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The best service from Claudius at breakfast in the morning to the ladies at the bar at night and the staff at the reception desk , Alex, Kiram, Robert and others that I can not remember. To All Thank you.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed here for my sister's wedding and was incredibly surprised. Staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. My room was clean and spacious. Great location. Incredibly well priced for the amenities you receive. Plan to stay here again!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Overalll very impressed. Staff from start to finish were pleasant and clearly went out of their way to ensure everything was going well. Lobby looked quite modern and trendy. Rooms were average but beds and lines were super comfortable. I didnt want to get out of bed...! Carpet in the room could have done with a good steam clean but for the most part everything else in the room was very clean. I didnt get a chance to eat at the restaurant there but looked at the menu and it seemed reasonable. Lots of restaurants close by and a TGIF across the street, one minute walk away. Parking was good/easy. Thank you doubletree for giving us free easy wifi, this is a no brainer nowadays. Good value at this hotel, I would stay here again. Thanks

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I just had the pleasure of staying at the hotel for our wedding reception. I can't say enough about the staff throughout my entire experience. Every employee was professional and courteous and extremely accommodating.

I worked with the Director of Catering, Rami, several times throughout the wedding planning process and he was able to answer all of our questions and give excellent suggestions. When it came to the wedding reception, he had everything in perfect order. I didn't feel pressure or anxiety because of how he handled the work around me. The front desk was incredibly attentive and accommodating for me and my wife. The staff was personable, likable, and understanding of our needs. Denise, Kiren, Gabriel, and Jeff were all extremely nice and helpful. I held great conversations with each of them and they were able to resolve some of my questions. After the reception, we took the shuttle system to one of the close sports bars and met John(our driver). We stayed out later than expected and John went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were all back safely. The day after the reception we were late waking up and Jose in the restaurant personally took it upon himself to make sure my wife and I, my wife's family, and several other guests had a proper breakfast even though we were a few minutes past the end of breakfast. He made me feel welcome and like he really cared about the guests in the restaurant.

Overall, I couldn't have been happier with my choice staying here at the Doubletree in Sunrise. I've never really been floored by a hotel staff before and this one did it easily. My room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast and lunch were delicious, and it was easy to find and direct my wedding guests to. If customer service is number one like it is for me, this hotel is an easy choice to make. If you plan on having a wedding, I highly suggest choosing this hotel. Grade A experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The location of the hotel makes it an excellent choice. There are many restaurants in the area. I also liked the shuttle to Sawgrass Mills Mall. You can enjoy the shopping without the hassle of parking.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I would like to congratulate all staff of DoubleTree by Hilton in Sunrise (near Sawgrass Mills Mall) where I have done a great experience during my stay.
All receptionists are very polite and helpful. The drivers Feliph and Solomon are nice employees.
All staff are very polite.
In my new trips I will choose this hotel for my stay.
Many thanks for all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
Sawgrass Grand Hotel and Suites Sports Complex
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
4 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation
Comfort Suites Sawgrass

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!